a p a r t o f i t

Start from the beginning

~

'we did good, angel.' he smiled, kissing my neck and then looking at our pumpkin next to the house.

'i did good.' i chuckle.

~

'did you seriously get that tattooed? i doodled on you!' i laugh as he brings out his tattooed hand of my doodling.

'just to prove how much i love you.'

'but a smily face?'

'it reminds me of your smile.' he smiles.

~

'and you can do amazinf things with your tongue.' i spat out my drunk words on top of a table during a party.

'okay we're getting you down.' mattheo quickly said, grabbing my waist and spinning me down into his arms.

~

mattheo kissed each bruise running up my body, just to prove how much he loved me.

'i hate them.'

'i love every part of your body, mi amor. no bruise or cut will change that.'

~

'mattheo its a huge ass spider!!' i yelp, quickly running from the spider in the corner of my dorm.

mattheo smirks and turns around to face me.

'you know what else is hug—'

'dont.' i snap, glaring at him.

~

i snap myself out of my thoughts hearing my dorm door creek open slowly.

i quickly sit up from my bed and face the door, seeing pansy slowly come in.

'its just me.' she mumbles with a smile.

'and me.' luna said walking in after pansy, shutting the door behind her.

i forgot i gave them a spare key.

'hey..' i softly smile, trying to cover up the dry tears on my face and my wet eyelashes.

'i snuck up lunch for you. how are you doing?' luna softly asked, placing a tray of a bunch of food and a water on my nightstand.

'just.. scared. i dont really feel anything.'

'im sorry my love.' pansy said with a gentle face, carefully sitting next to me on the bed. 'it wont end like this, i promise.'

'pansy, this isnt some married couple fight, he- he let people rape and abuse me for what? weeks? and he was involved on it the whole time.' i said, digging my nail into my arm.

'but hes just a guy. and we wont let anyone hurt you ever again.' luna smiled, taking my hand away from my arm.

'sorry. habit.' i breathe out.

'you cant hide in your dorm forever you know.'

'i can.'

'you cant.' pansy argued with a soft tone. 'hey, remember when your nudes got leaked?'

'pansy!' luna scoffed, her eyes widening.

'im making a point hold on!' she said, sighing and looking back at me. 'everyone forgot about that in what? less then a month?'

'..yeah. less then a month..' i repeated.

'this is the same. you'll forget him and every way you hurt him.'