I nodded, well not me, but future me, I guess.

"Was he the kid I ran into a minute ago?"

"Yes, it was." Remus said.

"So, I guess I'm Alice Lupin now, huh?"

"Alice Lupin?" Future me asked looking at Remus.

"Sorry, darling, it was the first thing that came to mind."

'Darling?' I hoped Moony still had the ability.

'That's another thing we should tell you about, huh?' A woman's voice said.

'Well, you definitely have some explaining to do, don't you?'

Both Remus and future me laughed.

"We'll talk later about this, but I want to go get changed and go to sleep. Do you mind showing me to my dorm, not sure if I'll be staying in the same room I was before or not."

"It will be the same room. We just have a girl from your year drop out, so you'll be in there. I'll come with you just to explain the situation to them, though." Future me said, I guess I'll just call her Coney for now, though.

"If you're going to help Harry, I'll give you an anti-aging potion, then." Dumbledore said. Well, guess my life is going to be slightly fucked up from now on.

-------------

I got the aging potion from Dumbledore because he apparently, just has it laying around? I walked to the common room and saw three boys sitting on the couch in front of the fire. One with platinum blonde hair, another with short light brown hair, and a tall boy with black hair.

"Who's this, Professor?" The one with blonde hair asked.

"This is- um- my daughter, Alice, Mr. Malfoy." She started. "Alice, this is Draco Malfoy, Gregory Goyle, and Blaise Zabini. They're all in your year." The three of them smiled at me then continued on with their conversation.

Coney led me up to the girls dormitories. She pushed open the door. I saw a few girls in there sitting on beds talking. The room went quite until one of them said "I was wondering if someone new was coming! I hope you're not as annoying as the last girl that was in here." A girl with short dark hair jumped up and ran to me. "What's your name?"

"Alice." I answered her. "What about you?"

"Pansy Parkinson. That's Daphne Greengrass, Tracey Davis, and Millicent Bulstrode."

I smiled at the girls, then Milicent said, "Just call me Milli."

"Ok so, Pansy," I pointed at the girls to make sure I got their names right, "Daphne, Tracey, and Milli?"

"Yep." They said in unison.

"I'll let you get settled in, Alice." The professor said leaving the room.

"So, if you're a third year, you must have transferred. What school though?" Milli asked.

"I came from Ilvermorny, it's in Massachusetts. I lived there with my grandparents, then my dad started working here, so I moved."

"Who's your dad?" Pansy asked.

"Professor Lupin." I had to make sure I got my facts right and remember what I said so I could relay it to Coney and future Remus.

"Oh, so your mum is Professor Ali." I thought all teachers went by their last names. Oh well. "Should've guessed, you look a lot like her."

"I get that a lot." I sighed. Fuck, this was going to be a long- well I don't know when I'll get to go home. "I think I'm going to go to the library, I'll be back soon."

"But it's past curfew, won't you get in trouble?" Tracey asked.

"You're only in trouble if you get caught." I winked at them and slipped out of the room.

Not my best work, but I'm sick again- surprise, surprise! Anyway, I didn't want to have to write 50 pages of this story before I got to the time turning part. I was close, though. 46 pages and I'm excited as fuck to write more about this.

I'm going to start asking here, because I probably won't get any answers for a while, but I want to write another Fic because I'm having fun with this one. So Just comment with one you'd like to see.

1. Draco's older sister (Probably an oc x a Weasley twin)

2. The Riddle trio (Mattheo's older sister, Tom's twin)- Written in Harry's time, Tom and Voldy are different people.

3. The Half-Veela (Fleur's best friend)- set in the Goblet of Fire

4. Lestrange's Daughter

They will probably be posted twice one as a reader x whoever and an oc just like this one.