"Sorry Al' I just... Was hoping you'd go, Vaggie and Charlie coming as well so it wouldn't be just us..." The Morningstar explained quietly, noticing how Alastor hadn't walked away, instead his red eyes had stayed stuck on her, calculating and decisive. "If it means that much to you dear, but please. Tell me why." Alastor agreed, turning his back casually, hands behind his back like most of the time. "I just didn't want Charlie to bring Vaggie and be left out?" Y/n tried, not really wanting to tell him the real reason as to why she wanted him to go. "Hmm, I don't think that's the reason." Alastor contemplated aloud, turning his head slightly to look back at Y/n, an amused feeling crossing his features. "Maybe its cause I...." Y/n muttered, her voice trailing off even quieter than it already was. "Can't hear you my dear!" Alastor hummed, turning back around to face her." "It's cause..." Y/n tried again, but instead felt an unfamiliar heat creep up her neck, embarrassment making her go quiet. "Still can't hear you Y/n." Alastor hummed, "It's because I want to be around you." Y/n hissed, looking away with shame as Alastor simply made a hum of acknowledgement, directing her gaze to face Alastor as he simply smiled, quickly kissing her cheek before walking off. "Alright, what time?" Alastor asked, "Five..." "We'll go at four then." The radio demon remarked, off to do his daily errands. 

~

Y/n was currently leaning against the wall of the front entrance to the hotel, Vaggie next to her in a decent looking dress, the sleek black look was accented with swirls of red and a subtle pearly white necklace, although she looked uncomfortable, (and Y/n had brought this up as they waited.) Vaggie had said she just wanted to look nice, considering it was a family dinner with the king of hell and her girlfriend plus her sister. Alastor had come a little later, simply saying nothing as he stood next to Y/n, his eyes flickering over to steal glances at the Morningstar. "So sorry I'm late! Let's get going- oh! Hey Alastor!" Charlie smiled brightly at the radio demon; Alastor simply hummed in acknowledgement. The pair walked down the pavement, deciding it'd do the group good to walk partially through hell's streets before going to the Morningstar sister's home. "Thanks for coming Al'" Y/n muttered, her eyes ahead instead of looking at her significant other. "No problem, dear, it doesn't matter, as long as this doesn't happen too often that is." Alastor replied, watching some demons run along the road with a large rubbish bag, seemingly heavy as they somewhat struggled to carry it. "Of course, Alastor, it won't happen too often, I think my dad just wants to catch up... Or it's an apology..." Y/n replied, letting her arm hook around Alastor's as the pair walked, Charlie and Vaggie behind them.  "Ah, well I'm sure he's completely fine if I bring something for myself then? I do have an... Acquired taste after all..." Alastor asked, his voice trailing off, while Y/n had an uneasy feeling at what it was, she had walked into Alastor's room enough times while he was having what he called 'breakfast' to know he ate something else other than some delicacy from the other rings... Actually, maybe she should visit her friends in the other rings, it has been a while... 

"Don't space out on us now N/n! We're here!" Charlie called out, ringing on the doorbell, or maybe gate-bell? The silver and red accented bars sliding slowly to the side as the group of four walked in. "Hmm, quite extravagant if my comment was to be taken." Alastor hummed in interest, his red eyes gazing over the home. "Yeah, my dad just... Kind of went crazy?" Y/n explained with a hesitant tone, not quite knowing how to describe the home she had grown up in. "Well, I say it sort of reminds me of my breathing days! Those rich people sure knew how to live!" Alastor remarked, a wide grin on his face. "Yeah, when did you die Al'?" Y/n asked as Alastor waved the h/c off, "Nothing to talk about now dear, I'll tell you some other time." Alastor replied, stopping in front of the grandiose door of her father's home. "Well, you can't run from it forever Al'" Y/n smiled brightly, knocking at the door as it opened swiftly, the eldest Morningstar suddenly in a tight hug as Alastor looked on in amusement, his red eyes seeming to stare daggers into the back of Lucifer. "Hey dad-" Charlie started, thinking she was safe from the crushing hug of her father but proven wrong as Lucifer scooped her up next and wasn't planning on letting go. "Dad, Charlie can't breathe-" Y/n deadpanned, watching the king of hell quickly let go of his blonde daughter, patting her head, (although her had to go on the tips of his toes) "Hey Maggie!" Lucifer smiled, watching Vaggie smile nervously, "Its, still Vaggie, sir..." Vaggie corrected the king of hell hesitantly. "Right! Sorry, and... The Bell-" "Alastor, dad, it's Alastor-" Y/n interrupted, a nervous smile on her face as she stopped her father from either purposefully or accidentally insulting the radio demon. "It's quite fine dear," Alastor piped up, his grin going wide as he wrapped an arm around the side of Y/n, bringing her close. "WELL! Let's go inside hmm? I'm sure dinner is almost ready." Lucifer spoke, trying to play off his near outburst, clasping his hands together he opened the door widely and let the guests follow him in.