"Fire" Fleur guessed, raising an eyebrow even though he was not looking at her.

"..."

"..."

"With some of that, yes, then I got up and then I pulled out her throat while letting her know I hate her. Thing is, I don't regret killing her, she was a danger to my family so I got rid of her. But I do feel bad about not feeling worse, emotionally, do you know what I mean?"

"Harry, I can't pretend that I have ever experience anything like your situation before." Fleur admitted, after all she had never met someone who had to kill an old childhood friend because she was a crazy, stupid little bitch (Fleur was admittidly still a litttle annoyed about the grinding and kiss) who was threatining that person's family. "But all I can say is that I supported your decision, she was a danger not only to myself, but also Sirius, Bellatrix, James and you. You were protecting your family, that's all that matters."

"Thanks Fleur." Harry said as he looked over his shoulder and kissed her on the lips.

"Anytime Harry." Fleur said before she leaned in and kissed him again, time to show why she was with Harry and not that grinding, kiss stealing little bitch.

The next day Harry walked down the stairs after spending a lot of very enjoyable time with Fleur, he was dressed in his black dragonhide boots and trousers, a black T-shirt and had his mask in his left hand. Fleur would have come down stairs as well, if not for the fact that she was resting upstairs in his bed. Harry had been hoping to say a quick goodbye to the others before he left to go and hunt.

Once Harry entered the kitchen it was to find James sitting and listening to Sirius and Bellatrix talk, all while stroking the back of his beloved cat, Kit, who was sat in his lap. Harry had to admit that he thought James looked quite cute, right now he was wearing trainers that were blue, blue jeans and a shirt that was white.

"And then me and Harry's father tricked Snivellus into walking into Professor McGonagall's office without any clothes at all!" Sirius laughed as he finished telling James another story about himself and Harry's father.

"Really?!" James gasped, looking unsure if he should laugh or not, though the smile on his face and the restrained giggles coming from him showed which side he was leaning on.

"Yep," Sirius grinned. "Old McGonagall nearly had a fit, she knew it was us but she couldn't prove it."

"Sirius," Harry said as he made it known that he was in the room. "are you trying to corrupt my son?" Harry asked, rolling his eyes as he walked over and stopped next to James. Harry kneeled down and offered his hand to Kit, Kit looked at his hand and him for a few seconds before it rubbed its nose on his hand.

"Corrupt?" Sirius repeated in a mock offended voice. him. "I will have you know that I am 'educating' him."

"Well, don't educate him," Harry said as he petted Kit. "I don't want him to grow up and be an idiot."

"Hey!" Sirius protested just as Bellatrix laughed.

"I told you." She said just as Kreatcher popped in with some cat food, she took the bowl from him and gave him a short 'thank you' before he popped away. She then placed the bowl on the table, Kit jumped off of James's lap and rushed onto the table and towards the bowl, he began eating while Bellatrix gently petted Kit.

"I'd rather he not grow up with the idea that bullying other people is acceptable." Harry said as he gave Sirius a hard look. Was it a bit hypocritical coming from the mass murdering machine? Perhaps, but Harry didn't really care.

"I...I wasn't teaching him to bully anyone." Sirius quitely said.

"Pranks are fun, Sirius. What you did was bullying, don't get me wrong, I hate Snape as much as the next guy, but it was bullying." Harry said before he turned to James. "And you are not going to ever bully anyone, is that understood?"