James blinked at that particular comment before he noticed a grey cage on the floor in the middle of the room. Harry flicked his wand and the cage opened, a few second later a black kitten with purple eyes slowly climbed out.

"Who is that?" James whispered.

"That depends on what you want to call him." Harry answered.

"I can name it?"

"Of course you can, it's yours." Harry answered, surprising James. Harry quickly covered James's mouth when it looked like the body was about to get loud. "Shush, don't make loud noises, you'll scare it." James blushed and mumbled out an apology that was muffled by Harry's hand but was still heard. Harry removed his hand. "We said we were getting you a pet, is the cat alright or should I get you something else?"

"No!" James said quickly, taking care to keep his voice low. "It's fine, is it a boy?"

"Yes, yes it is." Fleur nodded.

"Go say hello and play for a bit," Harry said. "then I'll teach you how to take care of it, but I don't want to tell you again and again so you had better pay attention when I do tell you, got it?"

"Y...yes." James quickly nodded.

"First of all take this," Harry said as Fleur handed James a bowl full of cat food. "we'll start by getting the kitten's trust, then you can make friends with him. Just leave it in front of him and wait for him to go to it."

"Okay." James nodded before walking towards the kitten and doing as he was told.

"Softy." Fleur said under her breath.

"I heard that." Harry responded.

"I don't know what you mean." Fleur said with an innocent face and voice.

"Woman I will spank you so hard." Harry said in a warning tone.

"I look forward to it."

A short while later the whole family was downstairs, all were gladly enjoying the sight of James playing with his kitten. Everyone offered their suggestions for names, Harry who was the least creative suggested 'Cat', 'Black' and 'Kitten'. Eventually it was settled that the kitten would be called 'Kit'. A short while into the playing Kreatcher popped into the room and turned towards Bellatrix.

"Mistress, the werewolf be here." Kreatcher said. James tensed at that, thinking that Kreatcher was referring to a werewolf from Libra.

"What does he want?" Bellatrix frowned.

"He's be saying he wants talking with Master Harry." Kreatcher answered.

"Hmm, Fleur can you and Delphi take James upstairs? Bellatrix, Sirius and I need to have a chat with Lupin." Harry said as he Sirius and Bellatrix stood up and walked into the room where Remus Lupin was standing with a newspaper in his hand.

"Lupin," Harry said, "is there a problem?" He asked in a calm voice, though he was actually ready to send a fireball at Lupin at the first sign of aggression.

"I...I wanted to talk to you about this," Lupin admitted as he held up the newspaper that mentioned how Harry had killed Greyback. "is...is it true?" He asked. "Did you really kill Greyback?" He asked.

"Yeah," Harry nodded. "I did, why? You going to ask me why I didn't 'forgive and spare him' or some shit like that?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What I want to ask is why did you do it?" Remus replied, his face not giving any emotion away. "Why Greyback?"

"I got a reason right here." Harry pointed to the claw marks on his face.

"Greyback was the one who scratched your face?!" Remus asked, eyes widening in surprise.