02.

❦ XYLIA ARIA MATHIS ❦❦ august 4th, 2023❦❦ 17 ❦

❦ august 4th, 2023❦
❦ 17 ❦

       XYLIA STOOD OUTSIDE of her house, her pink sprayground background hanging off of her shoulder, weighing it down

       XYLIA STOOD OUTSIDE of her house, her pink sprayground background hanging off of her shoulder, weighing it down. She was waiting on trinity and kamyra to pick her up. Xylia's first day of school outfit consisted of a black and pink graphic tee shirt with jorts with black and white van knu skools on her feet.

This weekend was very " interesting " to xylia. Between the whole kyrie and his girlfriend acting like its the end of the world that they hugged or the fact that she mugged her the whole time night, she didn't know what was worse. She decided to act unbothered and not let it get to her.

Finally seeing trinity's black range rover pull up, she stepped off her porch, pulling her black telfar bag up a little bit off her neck since it was rubbing her the wrong way and walked to her car and got in.

"Okayyy, the fit is very much fitting " kamyra said reaching her head towards the front seat, eyeing lia's fit as she got in the car. Kamyra loved sitting in the backseat so she could lay down.

"Right girl, we know who you tryna look good for" trinity said and shot me a look. "Tuh, girl you know damn well " xylia said waving her off. Once the girls arrived at the school, they got out of the car and grabbed their backpacks and got themselves situated.

the three started walking towards the front of the school where the boys were there waiting on them. "Hey baby" kamyra said running up to ralo hugging him and giving him a kiss.

Xylia and kyrie immediately made eye contact soon as the two laid eyes on each other. They were so wrapped up in each other that they forgot avery was right next to them along with everyone else.

"Kyrie what the hell! This is exactly what i was talking about" avery semi whispered to him, hitting him lightly in the chest, snapping the two away from each other.

"Anyways, what yall schedules looking like?" javonte asked pulling out his phone to go to infinite campus, along with everyone else. The group shared their schedules. Xylia and kyrie had every class together. She was shocked as hell, while avery grew angrier by the second. Then the whole group each had one class together which was 1st period.