professor

(a/n: this outfit will do it for me every single time)

i wake up with the sun piercing my eyes, the golden rays bleeding through my eyelid. i check my phone and my heart stops. its 9:30 and classes start at 8:00 am.

fuck fuck fuck.

i quickly change into my clothes and get ready. grabbing my bag, i practically speed into my lecture hall. i open the door and immediately all eyes are on me. the professor is pretty young compared to the others, and she gives me an annoyed look and gestures for me to sit down, in the front row.

professor swift was everyone's favorite, whether for her looks or for the way she teaches, everyone loves her. even i must admit she's quite beautiful. her golden hair is in a messy braid and her eyes are a piercing blue. she's wearing these brown cargo-type pants with a white button up and a black blazer. she looks really good, i hate to say it, but it's true.

i really hate to be the type to crush on a professor but when your professor looks like that, well, you can't really help yourself.

"l/n!" she says my last name, taking me by surprise. "what is the significance of the quote 'cowards die many times before their death?'"

"well, uh, cowards usually spend their lives afraid of death. they spend everyday in fear of death, so much to the point where they don't really get to live." i explain, praying its correct.

"wow, im impressed. keep it up babes," she gives me a wink and i immediately feel blood rushing to my cheeks. i hear students whispering behind me.

"okay that was crazy what the fuck was that?"

"hm i think she's getting that extra credit if you know what i mean,"

"oh they're absolutely fucking. i mean hey, i cant blame her bro. shes so fine,"

"boys!" the professor snaps. "shut it, okay?"

the lecture finishes and i pack up my things to leave. however, i feel the professor's presence. she's leaning on my desk, just staring at me.

"l/n i need to talk to you. come see me after your classes honey, okay?" she tells me. my face is bright red but i nod.

"yes ma'am," i tell her.

"ooo i like that," she smiles before returning back to her desk.

a few hours later

"um excuse me, professor, you wanted to see me?" i open the door slowly, looking for her approval. she nods and i let myself in.

"sit." she gestures to the seat in front of her desk. i immediately oblige. "so i wanted to talk to you about your attendance but, you're an adult so i can't really yell at you for that. come closer, you're so far away,"

"then, why did you call me?"

"i can't find my keys. i've looked fucking everywhere and i cant find them."

"so, you want me to help you look for your keys?" i ask her with a confused look on my face.

"well i mean you're already here so if you wouldn't mind?" she says.

"professor sw-" i wanted to ask her about my paper but she cut me off.

"call me taylor, please." she tells me.

"are you sure?" i ask and she nods. "well, okay..taylor. um i just wanted to ask if you graded my paper yet.."

i dont know how but we talk for hours and hours. taylor's extremely charming, i find myself giggling and laughing with her. we have a lot of things in common apparently i had no idea she was so cool. i mean i got the impression but after really talking she's just so cool. i feel like im talking with a friend or a partner. i find out she's actually 30 but she tells her students she's 37 to make them respect her more.

she brought out some alcohol and we start to drink. i end up sitting on her desk just talking with her. my mind is fuzzy from the drinks but she looks so beautiful. no. stop. thats my professor, stop it. 'its only a 6 year age difference.' shut up...oh my god her eyes. her eyes are so blue, they're just like the ocean. i'd gladly jump into them. as im getting lost in her eyes i fail to realize she's getting lost in mine. maybe its the drinks, or maybe its her, but my heart is beating really fast.

"oh you got something there, honey," taylor takes her thumb and rubs it over the corner of my mouth. she ends up holding my face in her hands, examining me.

the drinks got the better of me this time and i leaned in and kissed her. before she had time to do anything i pull away, mortified.

"fuck, im so sorry. i didn't mean t—" midway through my apology and taylor just shakes her head and kisses me.

"what...?" i slur but at this point, im too drunk to care. i wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her as if im dying tomorrow. her hands are everywhere and yet i can't get enough of them. her fingers tangle in my hair as our kisses build. she pulls away to catch her breath before pulling me in for another searing kiss. i pull her by the collar to deepen the kiss, im struggling to breathe but i dont care.

our kisses grow messier and taylor starts kissing my neck. a soft groan escapes my lips, which only seems to excite her more.

she picks me up effortlessly, placing me on the table. taylor gives me a look, asking for my consent. i gladly give it to her and with one motion she pulls down my pants.

her head is in between my thighs and oh god it feels so good. white hot pleasure envelopes me and i can't stop myself from crying out.

my legs feel weak but the adrenaline keeps me going. we start making out again and she begins to unbutton her pants.

i get dressed quickly, my hair drenched in sweat. that was exhilarating. i look over and see taylor in her chair, her chest heaving.

"goodnight baby," she says and presses a sticky kiss to my forehead.

"goodnight,"

i walk back to my dorm room, absolutely exhausted. my legs are sore and i fell asleep the moment my head hit the pillow.