2: ON TOP OF THE WORLD.

Bright light blinded the girl as it came flooding in, making her squeeze her eyes shut. Her skin felt as cold as ice, yet a lingering burning sensation danced under the surface. Trying to pry her eyes open once more proved just as difficult as the first time, but she managed. Her y/e/c eyes bolted around the room trying to get any clue as to where she was. Her ears picked up heavy, booted footsteps and words being hollered out in Russian.

She understood the phrase, he had told her to move. Now noticing she was standing still as stone, she picked up a foot and began to step out of the cold chamber. Her knees gave from beneath her and gravity pulled her body to the floor. With a harsh smack, her face met the stone floor. A pained groan left her lips as she pulled herself up with her arms. Russian words left her lips as she asked what was going on.

Hushed mutters echoed off the rock walls as the still tried to pull herself up. Every bone in her body had a certain ache, like she hadn't moved in years.

Because she hadn't.

She had been in a cryogenic sleep for years. Hydra had not needed her for a mission since a little less than a decade ago.

"Angel." one soldier spoke.

"Who?" Y/N muttered out as she stood, keeping a hand to her forehead. Two of the soldiers standing there grabbed her by her arms and picked her up. They put her on a table and strapped her down.

"Devil." the same soldier who spoke before called out in Russian. "Hades, Death."

"Stop." Her teeth clenched and fist tightened.

"Elements, Eleven."

The woman began to breathe heavily.

"Blood, Knife, Fire, Gun."

She let out a scream, trying to keep control over her own mind. But alas, she could feel herself slipping away.

"Heal." the last word reached her ears and her mind went blank. That only lasted for a second though, when a sinister smile formed on her face and a haunting laugh escaped her lips. She turned her head to the soldier that had read the words.

"Hey Handsome." She giggled and he grimaced, yet smiled knowing it was her. Their Winter Angel. Their Lilith. "Awe, why the frown?" she faked a pout before laughing maniacally.

~

"Alright, Sam, Vision, Wanda, Clint, Nat, Cap..." he trailed off before acknowledging the other man, "Manchurian Candidate." he spoke with a sigh.

"I have a name." the man spoke back gruffly.

"Well, last time I checked you technically belong in prison, so Manchurian Candidate it is."

"Stark." the man with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes warned.

"Cap." Tony spoke back with sarcasm. "Listen, I'm doing you both a favor so let's just get on with it." the blonde and brunette best friends sighed. "We have a mission, but it might take a while." Tony began the speech.

"We are going to find the Winter Angel, Lilith, they call her." Steve Rodgers spoke out.

"Lilith is off the maps, she has been since her last known citing. Which, may not even be her. All it is, is a pixelated picture of a girl who look's similar. There's no way to know if it's her." Tony continued.

"Buck's been getting some memories back. He thinks he can find her." Steve spoke again. His brunette haired best friend kept his head down as the blonde man spoke. Bucky still wasn't comfortable sharing anything about his Winter Soldier days.