Then when Cris himself scored later on in the game, dedicating his own goal to Paulo as he did the boy's  signature hand-mask celebration, the Argentinian felt ecstatic with happiness as he jumped on his older teammate's body, hugging him fiercely.

And for the rest of the game he struggled to wipe that damn happiness off his lips.

.

When Paulo finally broke away from the cheering, screaming fans and managed to get to the locker room, most of his teammates had already taken a shower and were about to leave.

After joking with some of them and saying goodbyes, he walked to the bathroom where he was met with the sound of water turning on, and something told him it must be Cris, who left the game early under the escort of security. Despite their -no sex in the shower anymore- rule, Paulo found himself standing in a daze at the door of the bathroom cubicle, before stepping inside quietly..

The man's perfectly sculpted figure could be clearly seen through the newly formed steam in the bathroom, and as the water flowed down the man's body, across his chest and abdominal muscles, Paulo unconsciously licked his lips.

- ".. What brings you here, to forbidden Eden? " Cris joked through a sly smile. The boy blinked, a few bangs stuck to his forehead as he stood there by the door, making him look even more obedient. even more irresistibly pretty.

Paulo refocused, coming back to his senses. He put on a fake-casual voice

- " Was just wondering why you snuck out of there so fast.. " he locked eyes with the man,  "D'you know how many fans were waiting to see you? " 

- " Including you? " Cris murmured seductively, and the boy blushed as though they hadn't fucked countless times before.

- " Cris, I'm being serious. "  He spoke softly, " Why did you leave so early? Something wrong? "

He still felt like a creep standing there, arms folded over his chest as he watched the man shower, despite the fact they've seen each other's naked so many times it didn't make much difference anymore.

- "Nothing's wrong, cariño. " He passed a hand through his wet hair, pushing it back. " I just needed some quiet. "
The boy nodded, eyes uncontrollably trailing down to the man's massive co-
" You just gonna stand there? "

His eyes met Cris' face again, and the sight of the smirk there made him blush even more. He shook his head, smiling.

- " No, I'm just waiting for my turn. " His innocence was coated in a seductive tone that made the man's smirk widen.

- " This 'good boy' act is not helping, Paulino.. " The boy shrugged,

- " What can I do for you, rules are rules. " He spoke calmly, still clinging to that tormenting, fake innocence.

- " Well you're making it harder to follow them. " The man took a step closer. " Especially with what you did earlier, on the pitch.. " Paulo's eyes lit up mischievously at the man's almost-out-of-breath whisper, " You know how badly I wanted to kiss you right there, in front of everyone? "

Cris was allowing himself to lose his cool, and Paulo liked that, it made his teasing game much more fun.

- " So why didn't you? " He struggled to keep his own cool with the man's dripping, shredded body now right in front of his, the smell of shampoo engulfing him.

- " Did you want me to, baby? Cause I would have.. " arms snaked their way around Paulo's waist as he spoke, " I would have taken you, right there and then, while everyone watched.. "