Ch 30: was I wrong.

Começar do início

Lawless gets up from his seat, in an aggressive manner as the chair falls back loudly

"Heh... Are you still Asleep or low on your naps?" Started the blonde guy. Grabbing the caller of Kuro. "Do you even KNOW what you are talking about!? Killing the human who created US? created YOU?"

"Isn't this person our 'Parent'?? Our 'Family'!?" He yelled more.

"We are a family.... I don't use those kinds of words" Kuro said flatly. Taking his caller away from Lawless as he started to walk out "I've... Never felt that the creation of us vampires was ever a good thing."

"You- LISTEN-" Lawless was going to run after, but was held back by Gluttony. Kuro only walks away.

'... Whao...' Anim thinks as he walks past the servamp's following after Kuro. Soon running after as he tried to reach out for him, only to be phased into some other area entirely.

The guy saw Kuro open the door and walk in. A voice greeting as if they've met after a long time, Anim too was about to walk forward, but started to get his feet bounded by thorns, they don't hurt. They just... Retrain him.

'I can't hear the conversation!' Anim grunts, trying to free himself on the vines. Like they were preventing him form watching Kuro Kill his own creator. Only for them to cover his eyes as well as the marionette's voice called out screaming to Anim to, "DON'T LOOK. DON'T LOOK. DON'T LOOK"

"I had to kill him.."

"I don't want to disappoint anyone.... The truth is, even I want to become a hero..."

Anim could hear Him, his hesitations and regrets. Reaching his hands out to pull the thorn blonds off him, which did started to hurt NOW, "Dont-! Don't run away then-! Kuro!!" The guy yelled out.

"I don't know how to deal with pain"

"I don't know"

"I don't know"

"Huh- huh-!? AH-"

"Huh- huh-!? AH-"

Anim threw the marionette he was suddenly, for reason, holding.

"Off-... Your mean..."