Confession : Boon or a Curse?

As the days went by, the friendship grew deeper..We became more close to eachother. Now, I started having feelings for me... Years went by, came the year 2023. Now I really wanted him. I would always talk with him, ignore everyone for him. His messages would feel like a bouquet of rose for me. His messages would make me blush a lot more than I used to at the start. My love and trust for him grew deeper. Thought of confessing. And I did confess to. But you know, the people who truly love gets neglected. So that happened with me. I became a failed one-sided lover. I felt shameful for confessing. And I indeed felt ignored by the person I love.

I will wait for you even if you don't come. Will wait till the sun stops rising. Till the stars stop shining. Till the world goes silent. My love for you will reach its maximum everyday. My eyes would cry for you daily. My heart wants your presence daily. My smile depends on you. My prayers are for you. Your presence makes me smile and gracious.

Even though. You can't ever be mine I will wait. It's fine if you find someone better. All the best wishes. But just remember. I'll be there for you forever...Till my last breath.

~~~~~~~
CONFESSION : A BOON OR A CURSE?