011.

ITADORI IS ALIVE?!

ITADORI IS ALIVE?!

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

You were all having a Tokyo group meeting. You were still in a daze as you still couldn't believe that Yuji was alive. He was sat on the floor holding a frame of some sort, while you were staring at him in disbelief.

''Uhm, excuse me, don't you think this is a bit harsh?'' Yuji asked nervously, looking at the others for support.

''Just sit there and shut up'' Nobara said bluntly, clearly still angry at Yuji. Yuji's attention then turned towards you.

''C'mon, he's already explained, you should just forgive him already'' Panda spoke up. You got up from your seat and everyone's attention turned to you.

''I'm heading back to the dorm. You guys can continue with this event'' You said before walking away.

But Yuji quickly grabbed your hand gently, stopping you in your tracks.

''Leave me alone, Itadori'' You glared back at him, unsure of how to feel about him being alive. Were you supposed to feel happy? Angry? Sad?

''L/n. We need your threads here. Just talk this out afterwards.'' Megumi said calmly, you looked at him, shooting him a glare

''No, you don't need me. Just leave me alone'' You said as you pulled your hand away gently and stormed off, leaving everyone in the room in shock.

"Damn, Itadori, what did you do?" Maki muttered in disbelief, shaking her head.

''Satoru has already informed the group that Y/n remembered you, so just assume that she is probably just feeling overwhelmed by everything'' Panda said, Yuji couldn't help but frown, maybe he was right?

[With you]

You had made your way back to your dorm room, where Saki was playing with her toys. You closed the door and let out a deep sigh, trying to process everything that had happened. Saki noticed your distress and immediately ran over to you.

''Y/n-nee-chan! What's wrong?'' She asked, sounding concerned as she climbed onto your lap.

''That stupid Itadori... I hate him'' You muttered between sobs, feeling a mix of emotions towards his sudden return. Saki looked up at you with a frown.

''Is that your friend you told me about?'' She asked. You nodded, the tears still flowing down your face.

''Is he alive?' Saki asked innocently. Again, you nodded, unsure of how to feel about it all.

'That's great! Why are you so sad then?'' Saki asked, her eyes lighting up with excitement.

''It's complicated, Saki...'' You sighed, brushing your tears away and trying to pull yourself together. Saki placed her tiny hand on your cheek, her expression filled with worry.