Episode 5: The Happy Roswaal Manor Family

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Hey, what are you gonna do?

Betty: Don't you dare move.

She says scaring y/n a little.

Betty: Anything you'd like to say?

Y/n: D-Don't hurt me.

He says as Betty places her hand on y/n stomach as he feels a little bit of pain like he was electrocuted as he falls to the floor.

Y/n: What did you do to me, you drill loli?

Betty: I only collected the mana from your body, I suppose. It confirmed that you are not an enemy.

Y/n: You're not a human, are you? And I don't mean your personality...

Betty: It took you long enough to notice, I suppose.

Y/n: I mean you look like human so i didn't knew. Besides I take back what I said about your personality.

Betty: Do not measure a proud, noble being by your standards, human. At least you were quicker than that girl.

She says as y/n closes his eyes and falls unconscious.

(A/n Opening music here or opening chapter)

The scene now switches as y/n and Natsumi wake up.

Y/n/Natsumi: I know that celling.

Girl: Oh, they have awakend, Sister.

Girl2: Indeed, they're awakend, Rem.

Natsumi: Me, a denizen of the night, waking up in the morning? I'm getting all emotional. I'd better go to sleep a second time-- No, I woke up earlier, so this makes the third.

Rem: My, what a deadbeat thing to say. Did you hear that, sister?

Rem's sister: Yes, truly the words of a loser. I heard her, Rem.

Y/n: *chuckles*

Natsumi: All right! Who are these two voices that keep criticizing me in stereo?!

She yells as she gets up and y/n too as they see Rem and her sister.

Natsumi: N-No way... Maid costumes exist in this world, too? Maids were always the very personification of elegance in my mind... I always wanted to wear one to impress y/n. This ain't so bad, either!

Y/n: Hello, nice to meet you.

Rem: How terrible. You were being violated in the mind of female guest, Sister.