As the night wore on, with dimmed lights and cozy blankets, they sat on the balcony, gazing at the city below. Tae broke the silence...

"You know, Kook, one day we'll look back at this time and laugh at how we managed with instant noodles and a remote that constantly played hide and seek''...he said with a smile

"And we'll be proud of what we've achieved together. From pillow fights to college dreams, we've got this''...kook nodded with a sigh..

''bear?''...kook called out earning a humm sound

''can i hug yuh?''...he said looking at him while tae smiled and crawled to him and wrapped his arms around his neck while jungkook's hand traveled to other's waist, tae's head placed on his shoulder with close eyes, both sat with their eyes closed seeking warmth from each other with a contented smile...

And so, in their shared apartment, amidst laughter, struggles, and dreams, Tae and Kook forged a bond that went beyond bills and chores. They were each other's support, partners in mischief, and companions in the journey called life.

The following day dawned with a persistent rain tapping against the apartment windows. Tae and Kook, armed with umbrellas, braved the wet streets on their way to work and school. As they walked, Tae noticed a puddle and couldn't resist the temptation.

With a mischievous glint in his eye, Tae pointed at the puddle..

"Kook, I dare you to jump in''...tae said with excited tone like it's the most exciting thing to ever exist

"Jump in? Do I look like a five-year-old to you?"...kook scoffed

"Come on, where's your sense of adventure? It's just water!"...tae smirked

Kook hesitated for a moment, then gave in to Tae's infectious enthusiasm. With a dramatic leap, he landed in the puddle, sending water droplets flying in every direction.

"Well, that was graceful''...tae burst into laughter

Kook grinned, shaking off the excess water, Sometimes you just need to embrace the inner child. Life's too short to always act like a responsible adult...

As they continued their journey, their conversation shifted to more serious matters. Tae spoke up..

"Hey, Kook, are you managing okay with the double shifts? I know it's tough, and I don't want you burning out''...tae asked concerned

"It's a grind, but we're in this together, right? Besides, it's worth it when I see you working hard on your entrance exam. We're both chasing our dreams''...kook shrugged

"True. And your support means the world to me. I wouldn't have come this far without you by my side''...tae nodded appreciatively

"Likewise, my baby. We'll get through this storm, and when the sun comes out, it'll be even more rewarding''....kook playfully pulled his cheeks..

''tae yuh know, when yuh were small your cheeks use to be so squeezy and chubby''...kook chuckled

''and i always throwed my fist on yuh whenever yuh tried to bite them''..tae rolled his eyes while kook nodded laughing..

''your cheeks always looked so edible, so squeezy yuh know''...kook said again pulling his cheeks just to caress them later, tae looked up both made eye contact with each other, first one to break eye contact was tae who couldn't hold the intensity and coughed awkwardly..

''let's get going''...said kook holding tae's hand as always

''I am not a baby kook''...tae said chuckling pointing towards their holded hands..

''yuh will forever be my taetae baby''..kook grinned making other to smile, while both made their way to restaurant...

The rain continued throughout the day, casting a cozy ambiance in the apartment when they returned home. Kook, with wet hair and a towel around his shoulders, huddled on the couch with Tae.

"Nice hairdo, Kook. Did you take inspiration from a wet dog?"...tae couldn't help but to tease him

"At least I don't look like I've been electrocuted. Your hair is standing on end, Tae''...kook retorted

They both burst into laughter, reveling in the camaraderie that made even the rainy days brighter.

As evening approached, Tae immersed himself in his books while Kook prepared a simple dinner. The aroma of stir-fried vegetables wafted through the apartment, blending with the scent of rain-soaked earth.

"Tae, dinner's ready! I hope you're hungry because I might have gone a bit overboard with the cooking''....kook called out..

''Wow, Kook, you've outdone yourself. This looks amazing!"....tae emerged from his study corner, eyes lighting up at the sight of the spread

''Well, I figured we deserved a little treat. It's not every day we get to enjoy a home-cooked meal together''...kook grinned proudly

They sat at the table, sharing stories and savoring the meal, tae moaned at the taste and complimented him for the yummy dishes...

________________________________________
Thanks for reading ✨

Do vote and comment

See yuh all tomorrow
Bye bye

I love yuh all<3