''firstly shut up because I can never be uncomfortable with yuh, we literally grown up cuddling with each other''... said tae rolling his eyes

''but it's different now bear, we are grown ups now''...kook mumbled

''in that case, i truly trust yuh my koo, i really do, don't worry''...tae assured with the a soft smile earning an bunny smile in return feeling giddy inside seeing his favourite person's smile

Tae hoped on a bed and laid down and jungkook too laid down on other side, both closed their eyes but certain boy was keep shuffling on his place he sat up and poked kook's cheek, who opened his eyes just to see tae was pouting and looking at him..

''what happened?''...he asked sitting up but taken aback when tae hugged his bestfriend and mumbled..

''i want cuddles''

Kook smiled and wrapped his arms around him and both laid down drifting into their dreamland with a contented sigh and foreign feelings..

.......

The following days saw Tae and Kook adjusting to their new routine. They faced the quirks of their neighborhood, encountering nosy neighbors who seemed to have an insatiable curiosity about everyone's business.

One evening, as they struggled with a stubborn lock, an elderly neighbor named Mrs. Park approached them with a friendly smile.

"New in the building, huh? Yuh boys need any help?"...she said

Kook exchanged a glance with Tae, realizing they had inadvertently become the latest topic of discussion.

"Uh, yeah, just getting used to things. Thanks for offering, Mrs. Park."...kook replied politely , As Mrs. Park shares local gossip and stories...

"I think we've become the neighborhood celebrities''...tae whispered to kook..

"Who would've thought our grand entrance would be with a tricky lock?"...kook chuckled

Despite the nosiness, the neighbors proved to be a mix of characters. Some were genuinely kind, offering advice on the best places to grab groceries or sharing anecdotes about the building's history. Others remained distant, casting suspicious glances their way.

One day, as they ventured out for groceries, they bumped into a group of kids playing in the courtyard. The leader, a spirited girl with pigtails, introduced herself as ginny

"Yuh guys are the new dudes, right? Welcome to the block!"...she said

"Thanks ginny, Nice to meet you''....tae said smiling

As the days turned into weeks, Tae and Kook found a rhythm. Between shifts at the restaurant and their newfound community, the apartment slowly transformed into a cozy haven. They tackled DIY projects, turning discarded furniture into treasures, and adorned the walls with snapshots of their journey.

One evening, as they sat on their makeshift balcony around the small plants, enjoying the city lights and the lights present in the sky...

"Yeah, who knew nosy neighbors could be so entertaining?"...tae laughed...

''they are irritating but always keeps our entertainment full, did yuh see how ms. Jung was pulling her neighbour's hairs with both hand'' ...kook laughed at the incident and both broke into laughter so hard remembering their weird expressions and lame cursing....

''i guess it won't be possible for us to visit orphanage''...said tae looking at the dark sky, as it was telling that there could be rain

''yeah, we will do some other day''...said kook

Their contentment, however, didn't mean they forgot their roots. Determined to keep the connection with their past, they made regular visits to the orphanage. The familiar faces welcomed them with open arms, and the old caretakers were delighted to see their success.

But there was one person missing: their old owner. His absence lingered like a ghost of the past..

As time passed, the neighborhood's quirks became endearing, and the apartment, with all its imperfections, became a symbol of resilience and friendship. Tae and Kook's journey wasn't just about escaping their past; it was about building a future filled with shared laughter, challenges, and a sense of belonging.

And so, in the heart of the bustling city, amidst nosy neighbors and unexpected friendships, but at the end Tae and Kook found a place they could truly call home, that's what matters the most despite all the shits happening....

________________________________________
Thanks for reading ✨
Does your author have any idea what is she even doing in the story
Ask her
And let me know please 😭💀

Well do vote and comment
And let me know stuffs👀

I love yuh all<3
Bye