As they get inside the car ace takes off his gloves and and grabs his phone thinking about sa'niyah, he wasn't able to text her all day as he was busy out.

niyah😍❤️

ace u busy?
3:02 PM

helloo??
3:15 PM

thought u said u was coming over
3:17 PM

why u ain answering my texts. ?
4:44 PM

7+ miss calls

ace you wit another bitch?
istg ace stop playin
4:45 PM

fuck you n don't ever come back to me
6:23 PM

fuckk..

"wassup?" His older brother asked while driving past a red light.

"my girl wildin out cause i didnt text her all day"

"sound like a you prollem my nigga" a'mar laughed while driving and ace shook his head trying to text her back but his messages couldn't go through.

-

SAME NIGHT

Sa'niyah Jane Will

after drinking 2 empty's bottle sa'niyah was drunk, she was crying not too long ago

after drinking 2 empty's bottle sa'niyah was drunk, she was crying not too long ago. Thinking ace fucked and dipped. Mainly Because she express how she felt with him and he felt the same way.

"bumass of a bitch ain't even call me yet...he don't love me for real.." She mumbled drinking another bottle while feeling her head pounding. as she heard a few knocks on the door she wiped her tears and walked towards the door. "grandma I'm coming hol onnn" she walked sloppily. She opened the door, and  it was ace standing infront of her.

"fuck you doing hea??" she placed both her hands on her hips while mugging her face.

"came ta see you, my bad for not being active all day I-

"save your fucking apology I don't wanna see you in my house again bitch" she slammed the door infront of his face but ace pushed the door back with force.

"fuck is wrong with you?" he mugged coming inside the house and locking the door behind him.

"fuck off my house yo! go continue fucking whatever nasty bitch you was fucking ace!" she tried pushing him but she was too weak.