And here I am, speaking to me. After that meeting, I was a wandering, tortured soul inside a body, and love suffered the harshest exhaustion from it.

Ten o'clock in the evening

I'm sitting in my car, parked opposite a two-story house and a flowering outdoor garden framed by a short white wooden fence.

I look at the website that Haikuan sent to my phone a while ago, then I look at the house I arrived at.

wang yibo is the name of my little lover

This is his home address.

And here I am just because I knew the name of the store where he worked

I was able to reach him.

A little hesitant, but I won't waste my chance!  And I ran away just as he ran away from me. I found him after a tough week

Certainly not to turn around and go home.

So, without any annoying side thoughts, I found myself standing in front of his door, ringing the bell with complete confidence

This late!  With this childish eagerness.

Really foolish and irresponsible behaviour.

What if his father received me, for example!  What am I going to say, I wonder!  What will I use as an excuse!?

Hello, I am Xiao Zhan, your son’s lover, whom I met one night... an unparalleled night in which he slept in my arms before I knew his name, and before I got to know him.

Would you allow me to take him with me?  And don't worry.. I will never return it.

He will definitely kick me out and call me crazy

“I'll see for myself, mom, that's okay.”

My senses stopped working and my thoughts faded away

Interior.  The moment the door opened and he himself appeared in front of me, not someone else.

He was wearing his winter pajamas and his cheeks were reddened by the biting cold.

His scattered hair strands and his neck covered with a brown scarf

I swallowed my saliva with a sigh of relief and closed my eyes for a few seconds, controlling my eagerness to hug him.

“S- Mr. Media Officer..!” he stuttered and looked at me while blinking, unable to understand who he was seeing at this time. “How did you know where my house was?”

My eyes widened and I raised my arms in the air in defense of myself, “Pure coincidence, believe me!”

His eyebrows rose with a sarcasm that supported his words, “What a coincidence that puts you in front of my house, Zhan!”

He asked!  What is my fault if I answer him in my own way!

I looked behind him, making sure the place was empty so as not to fall into a disaster that I was not prepared for.  He leaned closer to him, then stole a strong kiss from his rosy cheek that produced an obscene sound. Then I whispered my answer in his ear after stealing a kiss from her cold touch as well.