❝𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲❞ #𝟑

Since his birthday was yesterday...I decided to make something for him as I did with Jeongin and Hyunjin! So let's enjoy this. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU YUNHO!!!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

────────────────────────

He was happy for what today was going to happen.

Though whenever it was that day, he would be so emotional...he tries not to cry, but he just can't.

Whenever he gets those comments every once a year...

"Happy Birthday Yunho...!"

...

It would make him feel so happy and so special.

────────────────────────

"Yunho! Wake up! We're gonna get scolded..!!" Yeosang was knocking on the oldest door, knowing that he was taking forever to get himself dressed.

Looking in the mirror he sighed a bit and chuckled, walking to his door and opening it, being meet with those worried eyes. Made him smile a bit and chuckle again.

"Calm down sangie...we're not, and if we are. I'll take the blame." He saw the boy pout a bit and look at him with those eyes saying 'seriously?' Yeosang sighed as he shook his head, grabbing the boys hand and dragging him out of the room.

"I don't care, let's just go." He chuckled again, looking at him with those sweet eyes.

They walked out of their dorms, heading downstairs and meeting with the other Ateez members who were waiting for them. Yunho saw Seonghwa looking at them, he was impatient. "Hurry up...! Jeez you guys had us waiting for you guys for so long" He laughed at his hyung

"Sorry, it was my fault. I was taking forever" Yunho raised his hand up, giving the boy an eye smile.

They all shook their heads, Hongjoong sighed as he looked at the boy "Don't get mad Hwa, it's his birthday!" He smiled as he hugged the boy and ruffled his hair. "Right Yunho? Happy Birthday..!" He laughed a bit when he was the boy smile wide.

"Thanks Hyung!" They hugged as the other boys also did the same as what Hongjoong did.

────────────────────────

They were at a small Cafe. Having a great time, ordering cake, food, drinks and any other delicious food that was at the cafe. It was one of Yunho's favorite cafe too!