❝𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲❞ #𝟐

Start from the beginning

Right...his birthday is tomorrow, how could he forget about that, he smiled a bit as he kept reading the comments he kept getting from his fans.

The elevator dinged, indicating that he has reached the floor. The door opened and he stepped out. Walking to his room and opening it quietly.

As he didn't want to wake up any of the other boys. He closed the door behind him. Locking it. Taking his shoes off and looking around. He saw the lights of the kitchen on.

He walked in the kitchen and saw Jeongin in there, drink a cup of water. "Hey innie? You still up I see." Jeongin saw him.

Greeting him "Hey hyung...yeah, not tired. But I need to, tomorrow is a big day." The boy smiled at as he out his cup in the sink. Saying his goodbye he went back to his shared room.

Leaving the older in the kitchen alone.

He sighed as he sat down, running his hands through his black hair. Thinking back to the comments he got. He was glad that he had fans who cared for him and the members...

Getting up he went to his room, quietly opening, trying not to wake up the sleeping boy that was on his bee, cuddled up with the blanket and a stuff animal in his hand.

He smiled, walking inside the room and closing it quietly. He walked up to the boy, looking at his features before grabbing his pj's and changing into them.

Finally feeling a bit better.

He went to his bed, crawling behind the boy and laying down, pulling the boy next to him and wrapping his arm around his waist.

He felt the boy move "Jinnie...?" He smiled a bit. "Shh...go back to sleep minnie" He kissed the boys forehead, seeing him nod and closing his eyes again.

He yawned and closed his eyes. Finally getting the sleep that he needed to bad...

────────────────────────

It was morning. 8:39a.m. Hyunjin was still sleeping. Still holding his boyfriend in his arms. He enjoyed sleeping, although he hates when he doesn't feel the warmth of seungmin with him.

Just like right now. He woke up, feeling the empty space where seungmin was. He groaned a bit and rolled on his back, feeling the sunlight hit his eyes.

*Knock knock*

A soft knock was heard on the door, he didn't want to get up, but he had too.

"Jinnie...wake up..!" It was his voice, his sweet yet soft voice. He sat up and walked to open the door anything to his love there.

"Minnie...! You left me alone...~" whining he opened the door and saw the boy there, smiling at him. He hugged the boy and kissed him. It was quick yet it was soft.

He smiled as he pulled back and looked at the older. "Happy Birthday baby!" It made him super happy. It made both of them happy. Hyunjin hugged the boy again.

Kissing his cheek and hearing him giggle made his heart flutter and his stomach do flips. "Aww, thank you seungminnie! You're the best..." He kissed the boys cheek before looking back at him.

"Your welcome, now come on. Go wash up, I have something for you." He nodded his head, kissing the boys cheek before going back in the room and grabbing some comfortable clothes and a towel.

────────────────────────

"Wow seungmin, you always go a little extra when it's Hyunjin's birthday huh?" Changbin said as he walked into the kitchen and saw Seungmin setting the table up.