golden globes 2019

Start from the beginning

"are you ladies fine? do you need anything?" he asks.

"no thank you, sam, you're a gem." i tell him. he smiles and starts driving. taylor's hand makes its way to my thigh, and i roll my eyes (with a smile) at her. she gives me a cheeky grin.

finally we arrive, and the wave of flashing lights and people cheering doubled when we arrived. sam kindly opened the door for us and we thank him. i took taylor by the hand and led her to the red carpet. heaps of photographers were there and all that we could really focus on were the bright lights and click of the cameras. i know taylor gets a little bit nervous after everything that happened with the media. i pull her in so she can hear me.

"hey, are you okay? let me know if anyone or anything is bothering you, kay?" i told her and she nodded.

"yeah, im fine. thank you for asking though," she says and i flash her a smile. we separate for a little while to please the photographers. i have like 13 people telling me to go left, right, look up, down, to the side, it is a bit intimidating but i never get tired of it. after about 5 minutes of this, i join taylor and we take some pictures together. i lean my head against her shoulder, i wrap my arm around her waist, i even kiss her cheek. finally, we head inside and take our seats. a server greets us and serves us some drinks. this was going to be a long night.

"this drink is amazing, oh my god," taylor said to me, chugging down that entire cup. it was weirdly attractive. i took her word and, she's right. the drink is absolutely delicious. we ordered 8 more.

throughout the night, we clapped for the winners and stood up for everyone on stage. but the drinks were starting to kick in. well, to be honest, they kicked in like an hour ago but now they really kicked in. me and taylor are having way too much fun, i have to keep reminding myself that people can see us. i take some pictures of us and post them to my story. we're holding hands under the table, and laughing to ourselves. you'd think we were the only ones in the room.

"baby, can you fix my lipstick? i think it faded but i don't wanna ruin it." taylor asks me.

"yes, of course my love." i take the lipstick from her hand and carefully apply to her lips. "perfect!"

we're minding our own business until the category im nominated for is up. taylor holds both of my hands as the announcer opens the envelope.

"and the winner for best actress goes to...y/n l/n!"

we both stand up. im shocked. im shocked, i really did not expect this at all oh my god. i give taylor the biggest hug and she squeezes me. it took everything in me not to kiss her right there, but i restrained myself. i kissed her on the cheek and then walked up to the stage where i accepted the award.

"oh my god??? guys...guys i can't, i can't believe this. the only reason i showed up was not for this trophy, but for the drinks and i really did not expect to win. im so incredibly grateful to everyone who thought i was worthy of this award.  thank you to my co stars and everyone who worked in a movie i was in, i owe you guys everything. thank you my friends for keeping me sane, and also insane. um, thank you to my mom god i love you mom, thank you for supporting me. okay im running out of time shit. um, and finally i'd like to thank you, taylor, for just being such a supportive g- friend, your support means everything to me. i love you, i love you guys, thank you for this. i- im speechless. thank you so much!" some tears were shed, and i walk back to my seat. i do a little happy jump with taylor. she pulls me in the biggest hug and whispers in my ear.

"im so incredibly proud of you, baby. oh my god." she squeezes. i wrap my arms around her neck and squeeze. we sit and i just stare in disbelief at the trophy. it feels surreal. taylor squeezes my thigh and gives me a proud smile. i post on my story, still shocked. i take it with me to the bathroom, not trusting anyone. i knew taylor would be right behind me anyway. i set the trophy down on the sink and retouch my makeup. i hear the door open then lock. it's taylor. she shakes her head before coming up to me and crashing her lips onto mine. her fingers travel up my neck into my hair, her other hand at my waist. i place a hand on her jaw to deepen the kiss. thank god her lipstick doesn't stain. we kiss and kiss and kiss until i don't know where my makeup ends and hers begins.