golden globes 2019

Magsimula sa umpisa

"tay! you messed it up oh my god!" i smack her but all i hear is her giggles. i roll my eyes and grab the lip liner. taylor snatches it from my hand.

"come here, i'll do it." she carefully traces the lip liner over the outline of my lips. "open your mouth,"

"yes ma'am," i smirk at her before obliging. she rolls her eyes and applies the little pencil to the inner corner of my lips. taylor then grabs the lipstick and does the same, carefully running it over my lips.

"perfect! like nothing ever happened," she tells me.

"great! okay, you finish up here and im going to put on my dress," i tell her.

"okey dokey," she blows me a kiss and i return the favor.

my dress is a gorgeous deep red color, with a sweetheart neckline and off the shoulder straps. i put it on with ease but i can't reach the zipper.

"taylor, darling! can you come here, my love?" i call out. immediately, i hear the door open.

"yes, honey? oh my god, you look so so beautiful." taylor says, an admiring look on her face.

"thank you, love. can you help me with the zipper? i can't reach," i ask and she obliges. i feel her presence behind me and her hands at my back. "zip it up, my love."

"what? oh, yeah, yeah of course. i knew that," she says sarcastically. i feel the dress zip up, but then she zips it back down and back up again just to bother me. i sigh, smiling to myself.

"i can't with you," i tell her.

"oh yeah?" she says in a low voice, almost a whisper.  "jesus christ you look so insanely stunning,"

"thank you, my love, now hurry up and get dressed we have to go."

"fine," she rolls her eyes and walks out. she walks back in, asking for help with something but i'm so wonderstruck by her beauty i can't comprehend what she's talking about. her dress is all black with a snakeskin type pattern to it. the straps were hanging off her shoulders, and her neckline...well it was a neckline alright. the dress was almost see through, and had a slit that goes up her mid thigh. i almost fainted right there. her lips were painted red and her hair was up in a gorgeous updo.

"hey, baby, can you just zip like the top and then there's these earrings that i cannot put on for the life of me, so can you....um..? y/n? are you okay, babe?"

"ye-yeah, yeah of course, i just..wow. wow, oh my god?! sorry, im just like, starstruck oh my god. jesus christ, you are stunning." i tell her and she smiles at me and turns so her back is facing me. i carefully zip up the dress, despite my crazy desire to tear it off.

"good? okay, great. here can you put these on for me, baby? thank you so much you're an angel," taylor hands me some really long and heavy earrings.

"jesus, these earrings are so heavy. your poor ear oh my god," i say as i carefully put the earring in her earlobe.

"yep, but hey, beauty is pain right?"

"absolutely. okay, you're good to go." i tell her, clipping the back part of the second earring.

"thank you, baby. god we're so late," she says.

"i know, but hey better late then never." i tell her, putting on my mary jane maroon colored heels. i put on plenty of necklaces, including the small one taylor gifted me on our one year anniversary with her initial on it. she has the exact same one but with my initial. we finish getting ready, grabbing our purses and our phones. we say bye to the kids and finally leave...at 8:00. our car is waiting outside, and sam is driving.