Character info

Name: Mason David KayMother: Taylor Luca(deceased)Father: David "Deacon" KayAge: 8Birthday: August 1stOther family: Dominic Luca(uncle), Matthew Kay(older half brother), Lila Kay(younger half sister), Samuel Kay(younger half brother), Victoria Kay...

Mother: Taylor Luca(deceased)
Father: David "Deacon" Kay
Age: 8
Birthday: August 1st
Other family: Dominic Luca(uncle), Matthew Kay(older half brother), Lila Kay(younger half sister), Samuel Kay(younger half brother), Victoria Kay( younger half sister)
Background: When Mason was 2 his mother was shot on the street in front of Mason who was in his stroller asleep. She never listed a next of kin so they placed him into the foster system since he was 4 he has been in 15 different foster homes due to his rebellious behavior 9 of those were from age 6 to 8. Mason's mom never told anyone she was pregnant from a one night stand with Deacon. She cut all contact with her family because she was afraid how her brother would react especially because Deacon is his friend. Taylor knew if David knew about Mason he would have stepped in but she didn't want to cause trouble with his wife. Recently Mason has started to get into trouble which brings him to now.