Viserys:Then why do you cut me so deeply?

Daemon:I've only ever spoken the truth.I see Otto Hightower for what he is.

Viserys:An unwavering and loyal Hand?

Viserys:I revoke that statement now.

Hermione:Why?He seems loyal but not the part where he uses his children as pawns.

Daella:You'll find out later.

Nobody said anything just waiting for the screen to start.

Daemon:A cunt.A second son who stands to inherit nothing he doesn't seize for himself.

Viserys:Otto Hightower is a more honorable man than you'll ever be.

Daemon:He doesn't protect you.I would.

Viserys:From what?

Daemon:Yourself.You're weak...Viserys.And that council of leeches knows it.They all prey on you for their own ends.

Viserys taking a deep breath knowing Daemon was right but he'll never say it out loud.He decide to change the subject.

Viserys:I've decided to name a new heir.

Daemon:I'm your heir.

Viserys:Not anymore.You are to return to Runestone and you lady wife at once, and you are to do so without quarrel by order of your King.

Daemon walked forward and Kingsguard moved forward with their hand on their sword.Daemon looked at the Kingsguard then at Daella who still didn't look at him or even Viserys which he noticed.

Daemon:Your Grace.

Daemon bowed his head then walked away.Much to Daellas dismay her mind made her said.

Daella:Bye Kepus.

Daemon stopped and looked at her but she wasn't looking at him still.That didn't matter she talked to him which made him smile.

Daemon:Bye, my little dragon.

The scene switched to show Alicent and Rhaenyra getting Daella ready for something.Alicent and Rhaenyra hugged her.Daella was in a red dress and Rhaenyra stood beside Daella holding her hand.

Daella was in a red dress and Rhaenyra stood beside Daella holding her hand

Mellos:Corlys of House Velaryon,Lord of the Tides and Master of Driftmark.

Corlys kneeled in front of Daella.

Corlys:I, Corlys Velaryon, Lord of the Tides and Master of Driftmark, promise to be faithful to King Viserys and his named heir, the Princess Daella Targaryen.I pledge fealty to them and shall defend them against all enemies in good faith and without deceit I swear this by the old gods and the new.

This continued with one Lord after another, Mellos placed a gold necklace around Daella's neck bowing to her and leaving.Daella and Rhaenyra turned to face Viserys who was on the throne.Both bowing their heads towards him, then viserys got up from the throne.

Viserys:I, Viserys Targaryen, first of his name... King of the Andals, and the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm, do hereby name... Daella Targaryen, Princess of Dragonstone, and heir to the Iron Throne.

Everybody bowed their heads.Rhaenyra turned Daella to face the crowd.

Everybody in the hall was shocked by a 2 year old named heir.Which took them by surprise that the Slytherin stood up then forming a line in front of Daella.

Draco:I, Draco Malfoy, of House of Malfoy, heir to all my family's fortune, promise to be faithful to King Viserys and his named heir, Princess Daella Targaryen.I pledge fealty to them and shall defend them against all enemies in good faith and without deceit I swear this by the old gods and the new.

After he finished the look on Harry's face was agaped did his enemy swear to protect his sister.

Everybody in Slytherin copied what Draco did.Draco went up to her.

Draco:If you need us we will be there.

Daella:Thank you.

I finished another chapter okay I talked to someone and i've decided to make a change.Balerion is alive because I need him to be alive, Viserys is not a dragonrider still.And Viserys will not talk about Aegons dream yet until Daella is old enough to understand.

QOTD:What is your favorite movie?

MA:Mine is Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban.

Bye I need to go work on the next chapter.

-Mal