Ride A Cowboy pt-2 X

Start from the beginning

He licked a strip up my slit, making a little circle around my clit. I sighed softly, my eyes closing involuntarily. He licked up and down my slit, teasing my entrance with his tongue and fingers. I gasped at the sudden intrusion of his fingers in me, pumping in and out of me slowly at first but speeding up as he went deeper.

My thighs were twitching against his head, he used his free hand to wrap his arm around my thigh, pressing his palm against my lower stomach, making me feel every inch of his fingers in me. He moved his mouth, licking my inner thighs and nipping them. He sucked at the tender flesh of my thighs, leaving red and purple bruises.

My breath caught in my throat when he flipped me over, placing me on my stomach and propping my hips up. Burying his face in my core, he licked and sucked at my clit. His tongue slowly thrust into me, making me whimper softly.

"Stop teasing..." I mumble, gripping the sheets of the bed. I yelp at the feel of his hand landing harshly on my backside. Rubbing over it gently, he squeezes the red flesh.

"I'll tease you all I want." He grumbled, making me lay back down on my back. I look up at him with hooded eyes. He leans down and kisses my throat, biting it softly along with sucking at it. I didn't have time to think before his fingers thrusted into me again. I let out a deep moan, making him chuckle against my skin. "So wet... so desperate for me to fuck you."

"Just hurry u-" I was cut off by his fingers slipping out of me and being shoved into my mouth. I could taste myself on his fingers. He watched my lips wrap around his fingers, sucking them clean.

"Let me take you for a ride." He grinned mischievously. He moved away from me and slowly unclipped his belt, wrapping it around his fist before unbuttoning his pants and letting them fall off his hips. He slipped off his underwear also, revealing his length. He moved onto the bed, grabbed my wrists, and tied them together with his belt.

He moved and sat against the headboard, pulling me up against him, and sitting me on his lap. I let out a shaky breath; slowly, I moved against him, rocking my hips back and forth. My head drops to his shoulder, panting softly. I felt him grab my bound wrists, untying one of them and moving my arms behind me, retying them. He reached over and grabbed his hat, placing it back on my head.

He wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me to hover above him. His hand slips beneath me, grabbing himself and giving it a few pumps before letting me lower myself. I held my breath, feeling every ridge and inch slip into me until he bottomed out, moaning in unison.

"Feel so good. Go on, ride me, darling." He groans, resting his hands on my hips, slowly guiding me. I whine quietly, moving up and down slowly. He got impatient, holding my waist tighter and slamming into me. my head falls to his shoulder, screaming into his neck. "There you go, you like that? Hm? You like riding me?"

My whole body was on autopilot, my stomach knotting tightly, something I hadn't felt in years. I felt myself grow closer and closer to my release, Loki not doing anything to stop it. I gasped for air, my body on fire as my orgasm washed through me.

I felt tears run down my cheeks due to the immense feeling that ran through every nerve. I heard him chuckle beneath me, pounding up into me even harder and deeper. His hand moved behind me and gripped my wrists, pulling them between his legs, forcing me to arch my back, forcing me to somehow take him deeper.

"I.. ugh, I can't take no more.." I cry, stuttering over my words, my walls fluttering around him. He only sped up a little, using his free hand to guide my hip down onto him harder. My body shook above his, his free hand moving off my wrists to grab my breast, pulling the nipple between his long fingers.

"Come on. Give me one more, pretty girl." He grunted softly. "Look at you, you look so good taking me so deeply, wearing my hat." His hand ran up my chest and gripped my throat, his grip so tight it made my head feel light.

"Loki.." I choked out, my eyes watering even more from the lack of oxygen. He chuckled and continued to thrust into me, making every tear in my eyes fall down my cheeks.

"Go on, come for me. Show me how pretty you are when you're coming and crying." He groaned, letting go of my wrists, and letting me lean against him. I hid my face in his neck, crying out with bliss.

I felt my climax reach, his chasing right behind it. I cried out as I came over him again, his arm gripped my arms and squeezed me to his chest, quickly pulling out and orgasming over my stomach. He groaned softly, kissing my shoulder.

I panted softly, hearing his heavy breaths in my ear. He rested for back, keeping me in his arms. He grabbed my tied wrist and freed them. Kissing my sore wrists, he gently rolled us over, laying me flat on my back. I watched him get off the bed and walk into the bathroom. He walked back out a few seconds later with a towel. He leaned over me and gently moved the damp towel down my body, gently cleaning between my legs. He tossed the towel back into the bathroom, lying beside me.

"You okay?" He asked softly, pulling me into his arms. I nodded softly hiding my face in his chest. "If you want, you can sleep here tonight."

"Mhm.." I murmur, my eyelids getting heavy. I ended up falling asleep right there in his arms, feeling more satisfied than I have felt in the last decade.