"No, not Amy!" he groans and covers his face.
"You didn't say anything about this Erin!" He grabs Erin's shoulders and shakes him aggressively. Erin laughs and removes his hands.

"I learned this morning! It's fine! It'll be a tight squeeze but it'll be okay!" He pats Daren's shoulder. They both turn to Ryu, waiting for him to add on.

"What?" He turns red.

"Aren't-"  Daren gets cut off.

"Nothing," Erin coughs. Daren rolls his eyes and walks over to a locker putting a code in. He clicks it open and looks through the locker.

"Oh yeah, Daren also has the code," Erin adds. Daren has the code too... Either one could have been the one to put that note in my locker. Ryu picks at his thumb, looking around the hall.

"We should get back to class. Mrs. Howard is a heavy sleeper, but her naps are short," he sighs and starts leading them back to the class. Daren and Erin follow suit, walking down the hall. When they get back to class, Mrs. Howard was still asleep at her desk. Their video was over, and the class was quietly talking amongst themselves. They walk back to the front. As Daren goes back to his seat, he loudly starts clapping and the rest of the class does as well. With a grunt, Mrs. Howard jumps up and starts clapping.

"G-Good job boys! I knew this partnership was a good choice!" She clears her throat.
"Okay Daren, you're up!" Daren stands and marches to the front of the classroom. Ryu and Erin take their seats and wait for Daren to start.

"Mkay class! My project is on trash!" He made a slideshow... This will be good. Ryu lets out a small chuckle. He clicks to the next slide, and a picture of Grace pops up.
"Oh sorry, I don't know why she's up here..." Daren shrugs. The class starts laughing as Grace flips him off rolling her eyes.

"Okay okay, quiet down. Daren move on," Mrs. Howard warns. Guess she's not tired anymore.
Daren gave his presentation, and Ryu was impressed with how well done it was. Not expecting this from Daren, he gave an approving nod to Daren at the end of his presentation.
At the end of class, Erin walks up to Ryu. Grace is not far behind, waiting for him.

"So... after tonight, no more talking?" Erin chuckles. Ryu glances back at Grace. She is staring dead at him, and her eyes are narrow and cold. He quickly looks away and to the floor.

"We'll see, depends on if I'm tired of you." He shrugs and walks out of the classroom.

"I'm picking you up around 8!" Erin calls out.

The rest of the school day was over in a flash. When he got to his locker, he quickly put the code in and clicked it open, grabbing his things.

"Ryu!" Amy jumps up and slaps Ryu's neck. He yelps and quickly covers his mouth looking around.
"Guess what?" she whispers, leaning close to him.

"What?" Ryu asks tiredly.

"I found more stuff about the whole Erin thing."

"What Erin thing?" He tilts his head. People start giving them weird looks as they walk by.
"Here, let's talk about this somewhere else." Ryu takes Amy's arm and drags her to the library. They sit at a small circular table in the back corner.

"The thing about Grace and Erin!" she exclaims.
"Okay, so basically, I heard Grace in the bathroom today. Apparently, she's planning on getting him really drunk at this party, so she can make a move on him, and he won't be able to stop her" Ryu eyes widen, as he clenches his fist.

"That's statutory rape! What do we do?! Do we tell him?" Ryu runs his hand through his hair, pushing it out of his face.

"I don't know! You don't think she'll actually do it, do you?" she mumbles.