Character info

-Chapter got edited

changes are : added better MC image for better look on the character, changed the weapon image for more suitable design.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name :
Amalthea

Age: 2500 years

 Authority : Dendro

Weapon : polearm

Ideal : Peace

Story : eyes gray as a rain cloud, soft as a mother heart but fierce as a blade of a spear, Amalthea now known as Y/N is a goddess of peace, in her eyes peace bestow all ideals from freedom to justice, she sees peace all above it , some may call her conceited or arrogant but once they get close they see a delicate deity and sweet as a honey.

Although her ideal don't require her using brutal force or physical harm to others like her or mortals, during the archon war she was forced to use her polearm "Equanimity of Pacification" to right the wrong in that era, she despised the concept of ascending to be an archons yet she tried to obtain a seat with the other gods with the idea of making peace between the nations.

A
ppearance: Grey eyes like the clouds on rainy day adored by very feminine features and long silky indigo hair that is stylized in a bun which rotation shows off as a starry night and when taken off it feels like a twilight, her skin is white almost like a sunlight soft and delicate to touch and whoever touches it will feel an instant peace of mind like they are in a deep dream, her dress is long and white colored along with drawings of branches blooming with real lavender flowers on bottom and on the sleeves, she wears a headpiece slightly to her left full of strange cyan colored poppies and white branches forming into a beautiful flower crown.

This image is AI generated and would give better look on the MC

Abilities:

Blooms of Stillness
The deity of peace utilizes her dendro authority power to generate blue flowers that, when opened, spew glittery chemicals which blind the enemy and immobilize their limbs, leaving them paralyzed and open for attacks.

Sprouts of Amity:

Long branches like- Olive green plants with very sharp pointy ends emerge fromground and grows longer at an unnatural speed that can struck enemies and kill them instantly or providing the deity with air plunged attacks or climbing effortlessly.

Wavering entity :

The goddess's clothing turns from white peaceful looking dress to a darker shades of grey illuminated by glowing red wavered petals of roses and with swift swirl can cut through steel as they fly onto enemies.

Unity in Immunity :

Amalthea's hands glows with the green shining light of "the philosophies of the sacred 5 cures" and upon touching any other deity she can instantly heal any wound, exhaustion, and has the ability to let mortals and creatures alike to resurrect without any previous injury that caused their death,it also provides extreme immunity to attacks for a shorty period for her fellow archons and for a long period for earthly creatures.

The Dance of the Secret Garden:

The ultimate attack of Amalthea, the goddess dances so swiftly like she's an autumn leaf drifting through the winds charging and channeling her power through her body and as her dance continues the whole battel field transforms to a garden full of blooms and flowers from all known and unknown kinds, strange plants, trees from all families which starts to develop a mind of their own that is also turns hostile and crawls desperately to the goddess's feet and grow and thrive around her feet'still she's unable to continue and with a final move, head up looking at the heavenly gardens , arms open wide, the garden all explodes so forcefully that it sends a deadly earthquake followed by an unstoppable shockwave that turns anything making contact with it to yellow flowers known as "Sympathy Flowers".

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Character voice lines

Hello : "Greetings descender, You may know my real name and identity by now, but I'd prefer for you to address me as Y/N as my original name shall not be known to the public to avoid any conflicts of beliefs between the town's people, I see you brought peace to other nations with your extraordinary abilities so I'll be accompanying you through your travels to bring once more the peace to your heart that is thirsty for reunion with your sister"

Zhongli
: about Amalthea

"even the most malicious and bloodlust abyss monsters or deities can't shake her quietude or her bright smile off, her heart is clean like Egria's waters and beautiful like silk lilies, she used to be one of the seven as the Dendro archon, her ideal of bringing peace to the land was an astonishing sight to see, she never wavers of obtaining stillness and calmness to her people both in reality and in dreamlands, I was lucky enough to take a long stroll in one of those dreams and I never saw any kinder god more then her.

{Sad voice part}

I've always wished to relieve that memory forever in my mind and remember her voice and her soft hands in mine, never in my existence my very own core was longing for warmth more than that very moment."

Venti: about God of Peace

"Oh her? Well we didn't exactly talk much in our first few centuries years of being archons but one time she came to me so suddenly calling for an audience, I still remember it in detail hehe~ she took me straight to a field of cecilias. I thought she was going to either chat with me of how her ideal is same as mine or about my favorite wine, but to my surprise as I was going to ask why she called for my presence she mentioned for me to get close. And just made me lean on her shoulder as my wind played with her silk white dress and her soft light indigo hair dancing gracefully as we both sat admiring the sunlight brushing against our skin she. sang a song to me....till this day I never was able to recreate her melody that she sang it with, truly her words and her voice had put my mind and soul at ease for minutes that I even wish to be captured in that melody again."

Raiden Ei: About the Former dendro archon

"During every attending of the gods I catch glimpse of her soft locks or her long flowing dress, or hear her from my sister Makoto as she addresses her as a kind deity who only wish Peace upon the land, even her ideal is not a threat to eternity I can't shake the feeling the itch my core that behind all her golden shining halo is a story untold and yet to be found."

Nahida: About Amalthea (to clarify she don't know the history of Amalthea and the Greater Lord Rukkadevata)

"Sighs....it pains me how much she achieved as an archon of Sumeru and the nation once being called the land of peace, during all those dark as tar times she smiled with no regrets at every menace and threat that endanger the peaceful life of her nation and Tayvat as a whole...she even cared about gods and their own peace. I recall all those from books which are ancient, and only one quote has been written of her which says: "I ideal peace like my both eyes, I become blind when I see it disturbed and like a blind woman I seek the light. And when I find it...there where peace thrives like the blooms of the spring".
I wish she's still here, maybe she'll teach me her ways of being an archon."

                                                                        Equanimity of Pacification

source is Pinterst and also edited by my two best friends :3 and sorry if it looks al ittle not what you expected but the choice of how the weapon look is yours at the end