Chapter 44- Anger

Start from the beginning

He takes a step back, breathing heavily. "You aren't weak Zaria, but you are in your head way too much to be a fighter. Thats enough for today."

"No. I can do this. I'm fine." I advanced towards him, sending a few blows to his torso, he slightly flinches and that's when I found it. His sweet spot.

I focus my hits on that spot all while trying to avoid his. Dantes suddenly  grabs my arm, launching me over his shoulder. My back hits the mat hard and I groan.

He holds my arms beside my head while climbing on top of me. " I love the sight of you under me, princess." He grins and his grip slightly loosens, I take this as the chance to flip our position.

I use my lower body strength to flip us, leaving me on top, I quickly grab his arms, trying my best to hold them down. "I think I like being on top better, you know." I tease, slightly moving my hips.

"Don't tease Cariña, or this will end with me  inside that sweet little pussy of yours." He rasp out in a seductive tone.

"And if I wanted that?" I push, biting my bottom lip.

"Then I'd gladly give it to you." He breaks away from my gasp, reaching up to my neck and pulling my face down to his.

"But I fuck like I train, sweetheart. Hard. Fast. Merciless." His voice slightly drops with each word and the ache between my legs returns.

Someone clears their throat, making our heads whip to the side. I spot Dante's dad along with Luke standing at the door, and I quickly shuffle to my feet.

Dante mutters a  few curse words before standing.

"I hope we aren't interrupting anything son. I heard the shipment came in."

"You are.  I can handle the inventory myself. Always have." Dante grits out.

"Yes you have, but you seem... distracted." His eyes shift to me before looking back at Dante.

I shift behind Dante, trying to leave the ring but he grabs my arm. "I'm not distracted. If I said it's going to get done, it will."

"Right. Well, we have much to discuss. About your engagement. The wedding is set in 3 months."

His words hit me like a ton of bricks. Engagement? Did Dante agree to marrying her? I pull away  from his grasp as he turns to me.

"Ria let me-"

"I have stuff to do. I'll let you talk." I mumble, slipping out the ring.

As I attempt to walk past Luke and Dante's father, Luke reaches out, and grabs my arm.

"My offer still stands.. I can help you with that heartbreak-" no sooner than he finished talking, Dante appeared behind me and shoved him away.

"Touch her again, I fucking dare you." He grits, putting distance between the two of us.

I take this as my chance to slip out the gym. Once out I quickly make my way to my room, locking the door.

This is a misunderstanding.. right? It has to be. But what if it's not? A million scenarios run through my head as I strip out my gym clothes and jump in the shower.

LATER THAT EVENING.

After jumping out the shower I finished up some homework. Online classes were so much easier- because I could cheat.

I've avoided Dante after hearing what his father said. Engagement? It couldn't be true, but what if it is?

The door to my room opens, and in steps Luke. I stand from my desk, shuffling away as he steps further into my room.