"They arguing and wasting time when the whole point of this is for us to hang out. Like pack it up!" Jaliya exclaimed lying on her bed.

"Literallyyyy, I wanted to sit around and watch hereditary. But nooo, they wanna stand in the middle of the room arguing while our food is getting cold. I hate it here."

"Men always ruin stuff."

"Always." Then we put on some Bryson Tiller as we scrolled through Pinterest together.

It was mad chill until there was knocking on her door. We kept ignoring it until it got louder.

"What?!?!" Jaliya finally replied and the door opened revealing all the boys.

"Why yall in here?" Westin asked, crossing his arms.

"Didn't y'all wanna go argue about sports and shit? Why do y'all think we're in here?"

"Ya dragging ittt, we can go and watch the movie now." Bryson added.

"Y'all go and do your sports, bring us our food." I replied.

"Nahhh," Bryson replied before picking me up and draping me over his shoulder.

"This isn't fair!" I exclaimed trying to get out of his grip.

Then I heard Jaliya going back and forth with Westin.

Once we reached the room I was put onto the couch. Then Jaliya came in over Westin's shoulder and was put on the couch too.

We sat with matching mugs as the boys put on the movie Hereditary and made plates.

"Damn ya don't wanna smile?" Jalani asked.

"Ya was arguing over sports and ignored us. We went to my room to enjoy ourselves and then we were carried back here." Jaliya answered.

"And we sincerely apologize." Bryson said, looking over to me.

"Yeah, yeah," I replied grabbing a piece of chicken from off our plate.

"You'll be aii." He said placing his arm around me.

I was really trying to hold my mug but I couldn't keep my attitude when he was moving his hand over my side.

"That's better," I heard him mumble after a while.

"Hmmm," I heard Jaliya say as she looked over to us. She wanna be in my business so bad.

"Yo bro her head?!?!" Bryson yelled as the little girl got her head smacked off by a pole.

"The brother gotta go to jail right?" Jalani asked.

"But he's not responsible for that, she stuck her head out the window like a dummy." Jaliya replied.

"Yo but still that's crazy." Westin added.

I'm not going to lie, this movie is mad freaky but interesting. A psychological thriller is always my go-to if I'm not watching an older black romance movie.

"Bryson." I whispered.

"Hmm?"

"Can we find Jalani a girlfriend so he doesn't have to be a fifth wheel? I feel really bad that you're so close to me and it's not like how our older movie nights were."  I said and Bryson lightly laughed.