Chapter 2

When he saw Henry's figure appear, Zach instantly became excited and ran directly towards Henry.

"Little brother, you are finally here, please come in." Zach took Henry's hands, and he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

"Mr. Harlow, since I promise you, I will definitely come." Henry knew that Zach was afraid of letting him go. Zach shows a hint of embarrassment and could only smile: "Little brother, please, please." Zach kept his posture very low, which made people who came to the hotel guessed Henry's identity after seeing it. Then Shekinah saw that Henry's back was upright, while her father was low, she was instantly furious: "What's the matter with you boy?! My dad has been waiting for you at the door more than half an hour, and you look at my dad's complexion is obviously getting more worse, will you treat the disease!?" Shekinah had a deep opinion on Henry, at first Henry controlled Zach's condition. Shekinah was also surprised, thinking that Henry had two strokes. But it didn't take long, Zach's original rosy face became more and more ugly, which made Shekinah think that Henry was a liar, maybe he was cheating for money.

"Shekinah, don't be ridiculous, hurry up and apologize to little brother." Zach's face turned cold as he roared at Shekinah.

"I'm not going to apologize to him. Look at his posture, he does not look like a genius doctor, I think he's a big liar!" Shekinah looked at Henry coldly. She felt that the reason why Zach did not go to the doctor was because of Henry. Seeing that Shekinah was being disobedient, Zach's faced instantly flushed with anger, and his breathing began to become rapid.

*cough * cough * cough...

Zach wanted to say something, but without saying a word, he began to cough violently.

"Dad" Shekinah rushed over and supported Zach, and Zach coughed a mouthful of black blood, which frightened Shekinah so much that her face changed. Seeing the black blood that Zach coughed up, Henry brows instantly wrinkled. It seems that Zach's injury is more serious than he imagined. Henry doesn't know how Zach survive such a serious injury up to now.

"Hurry up and help your dad to the room." Henry said to Shekinah, who had already panicked, but Shekinah was stunned and didn't move, because she didn't trust Henry very much. Seeing that Shekinah didn't move, Henry frowned and said sternly: "Do you want to watch your father die?" Shekinah was yelled at by Henry, and then she supported Zach and walked into a box of the hotel, after entering the box, Henry checked Zach's pulse, and his expression became solemn, just when Henry was about to treat Zach, the box door was suddenly pushed open, and a doctor wearing glasses with his white coat walked in.

"Dr. Stirling, hurry up, check my dad, he just vomited blood." After Shekinah saw the person who came, she seemed to have caught a life-saving straw.

"What!? Let me see." Dr. Stirling was startled and hurriedly opened the medicine box.

"Get out of the way" Shekinah pushed Henry aside, then supported Zach and said to Dr. Stirling: "Doctor, my father's illness treatment depends on you, you must save him." At this time, Zach was almost in a coma, and his breathing became very weak.

"Don't worry miss Harlow, I will do my best!" Dr. Stirling said, and he began to take a pulse of Zach, as the pulse time got longer and longer, Dr. Stirling's brows became deeper and deeper. Shekinah looked at Dr. Stirling's appearance with a worried face and did not dare to say anything.

"Miss Harlow, he had injured the spleen and lungs, causing hidden diseases. This accumulated chronic disease and must be managed slowly, but someone forcibly stimulated Mr. Harlow's immunity, although it seems effective for the time being, but this has aggravated President Harlow's condition, and I'm afraid that the President is now in danger. Before me, who actually treated the President?" Dr. Striling said solemnly. When Shekinah heard this, she was instantly furious and looked directly at Henry, who had just treated her father. At that time, as Dr. Stirling said, her father's condition improved a lot, but didn't expect that it can kill his own father.