Chapter 1

''I'm finally out"

Henry Traver breathed in the fresh air outside and shouted with all his might!

Behind Henry is Bale Prison. He stayed for three years and was finally released today after serving his sentence.

"Hey, I don't know what happened to my parents?"

Henry carried a ragged bag and hurried to his parents' house. His parents had never seen him once in these three years, and now Henry was worried that something had happen to his parents during his absence.

On the way home, he kept looking at the silver ring he was wearing. The ring was engraved with a lifelike dragon, and there is a command word at the position of the dragon head.

This ring was given to him by his fellow inmate Elson Ochoa when he was released from prison today. This Elson is very strange person, he talks about all day saying that he is a master of a dragon sect.

He knows astronomy, geography, and also proficient in forensic medicine, which somehow can bring people back to life. Everyone in the prison regarded this Elson as lunatic and being avoided by people.

Only henry would chat with him when he had nothing to do, and Henry often gave Elson some of his meals. Elson told Henry some strange things every day, about the dragon sect, about an island, things Henry never heard of. Later, Elson asked Henry to accompany him to practice and meditate some exercises every day, since Henry was also bored, so he learned along with him. But who knows, three years later, Henry actually followed Elson to practice his skills and was taught also some medical skills.

Just when he was released from prison today, Elson handed the ring to him and told him that,

"On June 15 this year go to an unnamed Island in the East Sea no matter what, as long you arrived on the island, show the ring and someone will pick you up and will be given a big chance".

Since Henry did learn a lot from Elson, Henry believed in Elson's word and agreed, but there are still several months before the June 15th.

Before he knew it, Henry unknowingly arrived at the house of his parent and walked to the door, looking at the dilapidated house in front of him. His face is complicated, he didn't know what happened to his parents in the past three years, because of his Impulsiveness, his parents would definitely have been under a lot of pressure. Thinking back three years ago, Henry's eyes are still flashing with anger!

Three years ago, he and his girlfriend Dania Hanes had reached the point of talking about marriage. The two were college classmates and had been dating for two years, but one day, on the night sending Dania home, they met a drunk person named Scott Moore. This Scott is a famous rich second-generation in Bale, and had done some things. As a result, when Scott saw that Dania was beautiful, he became ill-intention and started to act up on Dania.

As a well known local rich second-generation, Scott didn't even look at Henry at all. Seeing his girlfriend was insulted, Henry wanted to talk it out and inform Scott that he is the boyfriend of Dania, however he was pushed and then directly embrace Dania's waist and pull her closer to him and tried to kiss her, when henry saw this, he picked a brick and smashed it on Scott's head, and then grabbed Dania's hand and walk out of the scene. The unconscious Scott was furious, he as a powerful and Influential son of a family was beaten like this, of course he'll find a way to get a revenge and not let go of the incident, Scott called the police to track Henry's whereabout and identity. After two hours Henry was arrested in his house and was sentenced to three years in Prison for intentional injury. It was not until today that Henry was released.