The introduction

It's a bright day.. Raining has stopped after 3 days, it's almost 9 o'clock... Sunlight is hitting on Yana's face that irritate her so she just get up from the bed with a disgusting face and saw it's 9 O'clock in the morning..it took her few seconds when reality hits her.."oh no, I'm late!" She said and rush to the bathroom to get ready..
It's not a new thing for her, cause it happens everyday..she works on her ideas all night long... It's been 4 years she shifted to Busan from Gwangju for her work. She did her morning routine and get ready in 5 minutes..Yes you heard it right..only in 5 minutes..Not every girl takes hours to get ready!
She left her apartment in a rush and after getting downstairs she realised she forgot to bring her phone, so she again go to her apartment to bring it..Just Yana things...

??? POV
I was waiting for my friend to come and it's been half an hour I'm standing here but still he didn't show up,it was making me loosing my mind, suddenly someone bumped into me, before I calculate what just happened she yell at me
End of ??? POV
"Can't you see someone is coming? Did you left your eyes at home?" Before the person could say anything Yana said "Get lost from here" and she left leaving the person dumbfound.
"She asked me to get lost but she just left" thinking this he stared laughing at her and "cute" left from his mouth without his realisation.
"HARUTO!" someone screamed from behind..."oh there you are, I was about to die here while waiting for you Han" he said while rolling his eyes. "I'm sorry bro, actually I was very nervous yesterday so I couldn't sleep at night and I ended up sleeping
In the morning". "it's ok, now let's go or we will miss this job too" saying this they both run to the Bus stop.

Hello everyone, this is my first story I hope you guys will like it.
Please support me💜
I'll post the next part soon, if you find any mistake then sincerely apologise.