𝑷𝒐𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆

╭────── · · ♕ · · ──────╮
Deep Emotions
╰────── · · ꨄ︎ · · ──────╯

So before I begin with the book, I would like to inform about you things to you all.

I have been writing poetry from past 1 year, and poetry is a beautiful art because when you have something inside to share or to express and you can't speak or express your emotions, poetry expresses your feelings really well. Those words go really deep in one's heart. For me, poetry is something which heals my heart.

I always write what I feel or what I go through. I've been writing poetry in my notes app, I got to know about Wattpad from one of my friends. I could see that people can actually share about their feelings, so I did started with Deep Emotions.

I request you all not to use or copy my work. If I see my poetry anywhere with someone else's credits, I will not accept that and strict actions could be taken.

Deep Emotions is a poetry book which holds strong feelings of a girl who faces different phases of life. Being a teenager, she has the strength to fight for her mental health. She hopes to feel better.

I request you all not to start reading the book before reading the story description.

Thank you so much!

Copyright © by laavishh_writes

➽───────────────ꨄ︎

The book is releasing on 10th March, 2024!