𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 - 2

☀︎︎♡︎☠︎︎♡︎☀︎︎

.....☀︎︎♡︎☠︎︎♡︎☀︎︎.....

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 - 2

.....☀︎︎♡︎☠︎︎♡︎☀︎︎.....

As the screen abruptly halted, confusion rippled through the room like a shockwave and everyone frowned in dissatisfaction and frustration.

"What happened?"

"Why'd it stop?"

"Hello?"

"This is Ridiculous"

Amidst the clamor, suddenly footsteps echoed, drawing everyone's attention to a figure emerging from the shadows behind the couches.

Everyone stood up in alarm and Mayor McCoy demanded sternly "Who are you?" her voice tinged with suspicion.

The man shook his head and took a step forward, "You wound me, darling".

Emerging into the light, his identity was met with gasps of recognition.

"Don't you remember me, Sierra..." he purred.

Sierra McCoy's eyes widened in disbelief and she took a step back whispering, "Ranvijay..."

"The one and only," he quipped with a smirk, his presence commanding the room.

As the room remained frozen in awe, their gazes fixated on the enigmatic figure before them, a palpable tension hung in the air. He stood there, a towering presence exuding an aura of power and authority, his very demeanor commanding respect and fear alike.

Ranvijay Oberoi, the name alone was enough to send shivers down spines. Known far and wide as one of the most formidable businessmen and the undisputed Mafia King of India, his reputation preceded him wherever he went. Crossing paths with him was akin to dancing with the devil himself, a perilous endeavor fraught with danger at every turn.

Yet, despite the warnings whispered in hushed tones, there was an undeniable magnetism about him, a raw charisma that drew people in like moths to a flame. His mere presence commanded attention.

As the room remained entranced by Ranvijay's presence, Sierra couldn't contain her eagerness.

"What are you doing here? And where is she?" she asked, her concern palpable.

Jossie's eyes darted around, hoping to catch sight of someone familiar.

"She will be here soon," Ranvijay assured, a hint of amusement in his voice.

Noticing the awe filled glances of the woman on him, with a smirk, he added, "I know, I am handsome, but stop staring or else you will fall in love..."

His playful remark elicited a chorus of blushes and shy glances from the women, unable to resist his charm. Even at 52, Ranvijay Oberoi exuded a bewitching allure. He did not look a day above 30. His tall, sculpted frame seemed to ripple beneath the fabric of his sleek black suit, accentuating every contour of his powerful physique. The top two buttons of his suit were left casually undone, offering a tantalizing glimpse of his chiseled chest