Function Day ... 🥳

It was 4  in the afternoon and Sameer was sleeping ... Manahil bathed and started her makeup 💄 ....

Sarah was ready and Zain already reached university ...

Sarah also reached in a few minutes and lit up seeing Zain who was wearing a black shirt , black jeans and a leather jacket !
Sarah was obsessed with him when Zain greeted her !
" Salam , Ap toh bohot hi haseen lgrhi hainn!!! "
Sarah got shy and told him " Ap bhi kuch kam nhi lgrhe!!"
Zain and Sarah were checking out the preparations and Zain asked Sarah about Manahil ...
Zain : Tumhe toh pata hoga usne mujhe reject kyu kiyaa???

Sarah : Haan Zain I m feeling sorry for it but she's not interested in u !!
Sarah said this sentence as if she bursted out !
Zain : toh kisme interested hai?
Sarah : Zain usse Sameer type ke larke Pasand hain ... and as far as I know , she doesn't think of being in a relationship jab tak larka sirf uska na ho !
Zain : ummh .. it's ok !
Zain felt so jealous of Sameer and angry on Manahil ...
He promised himself to destroy both of them !

He smirked thinking something when Sameer arrived on his heavy bike wearing a dark brown suit with white shirt whose first three buttons were open and his well built chest was displayed with a silver chain on it !

Sameer parked the bike and headed towards Zain and all girls were obsessed with Sameer ....

Sameer: kesaa hai bhai ??
Zain : bas theek .
Sameer : yaar aj toh enjoy karr chorde uss fazool larki ko !!!!

Soon Manahil entered through the main gate settling her dupatta on shoulders , she was wearing a yellow long frock and did golden makeup with light brown glossy lips and was looking like a fairy ... her hair were blown by the wind and she was setting it !!

Sameer kept staring at her when Zain saw his expression, he felt as if someone snatched his property from his he looked at Manahil and sweared to ruin her !

The function started and principal cuts the cake ... party poppers are popped and soft drinks were served .... Items songs were played in loudspeaker !

Zain went near Manahil seeing it as a good opportunity ...
Zain : hey kaisi ho ?
Manahil : Alhamdullilah !
Zain : naraz ho ?
Manahil : Zain Humara koi rishta nahi hai ke mai naraz hoon
Zain : dosti ka bhi nhi ?
Manahil smiled and nodded her head ..
Zain saw Sameer watching both of them while drinking a soft drink ..

He told Manahil to enjoy and went !!
Later he told a girl to call Manahil in the room next to the corridor ..

Manahil asked the girl " kyun "

The girl replied " principal is calling you"

Meanwhile , Zain setup the camera on video mode and hide it ...

Manahil entered the room and Zain says " tum yahaan ?"

Manahil : ji woh principal ne bulaya hai !!
Zain : acha acha mjhe bhi bulaya hai unhone!
Manahil smiled and stood there nervously ..

Zain went towards the door ....
Manahil asked him that when will principal come ?

Zain started  unbuckling his belt ...
Manahil asked him " What happened?"
He fell on the couch and said I m feeling dizzy shayad food poisoning hogyi !!! Bohot garmi lagrhi hai !!
Manahil becomes worried seeing his acting and tells him to rest on couch , until she calls someone ..
Zain held her hand saying plz mat jao  I think I will faint pls ..
Manahil removed her hand and said " Acha aap jacket utaaren "

Zain was removing it slowly when he acted to faint ...
Manahil massaged his hand and removed the jacket ...
She couldn't understand what was happening to him !!

She checked his heartbeat leaning to his chest and it was normal ...

Suddenly Zain realized Sarah came and he put Manahil's hand on his pants acting to get up taking her support " Aah Manahil mat karo yeh sab !"

Manahil replied " Zain it's ok uthen plz "
Sarah started clapping and Manahil becomes startled seeing her " Sarah yeh dekho inko Kya hogya !"

Shut the fuck up you bitch !!!!! Sarah shouted

Manahil : Sarah aesa kuch nhi hai woh inki tabyat Kharab hogyi achanak!

Zain removed her hand from pants and shouted " Mai bilkul theek hun at least don't lie Manahil , thori si toh sharam Karlooooo , you tried to seduce me just now and ab yeh jhoot!!!! "

Sarah started crying when Zain held her hand and told " Sarah tumhari galati nhi hai , yeh hai hi ghattya "

Manahil started crying and Zain and Sarah left !!!

Later Manahil came out setting her dupatta where Sameer was seeing her with bloodshot eyes because Zain and Sarah narrated whole story to Sameer ...

" Besharam aurat " he commented in low voice which didn't went unnoticed by Manahil ..she felt so hurt seeing him hating her from the bottom of his heart .

Zain saw the opportunity and went to take his phone in that room ..

They all returned to their homes !!

It was 2 at night when Zain was laughing like a maniac seeing the video he recorded , he started editing it by taking screenshots from the videos and posting it on WhatsApp friends group of University !!