Day 2

Next day Manahil woke up and got fresh wearing a light pink shalwar suit and took dupatta on one one shoulder ... she braided her hair and put light makeup on her face tint ... sunblock and a light pink lipstick ... she took deep breath and rushed to the dining table .... She drank a cup of chai we biscuits and went to university with her baba .

Sameer was still sleeping on his king sized bed when a maid knocked his door and he woke up ..

" ummmhhhh "

" chotay malik apko niche bularhe hain bare malik "

He replied " arha hun "

He woke up yawning and realized it's late and hurriedly wore a dark green shirt with beige pants , a Rolex wristwatch , and put his favorite perfume and went down ..

" Aagye nawabzaday " his father told ..

He ignored and took a piece of toast and put jam and cream on it and left ...

He started his heavy bike and soon entered the university ... he rushed to his class

" Ji itne late kyu " the professor asked

He ignored and sat on his seat beside Saif
The professor couldn't say anything to him as he know he was the great businessman Ishaq Alvi' s son .. so he nodded his head in an annoying manner and continued his lecture .

Peon entered the class and informed that principal is calling everyone in the assembly ground to make an important announcement ..

" Haan bhai kesa hai ?? " Zain asked Sameer

Sameer nodded in a weird manner stating neither happy nor sad ...

Meanwhile , Manahil finally got a chance to talk to Sarah

" Sarah sunoo...."

" Haan Kya hua Manahil ?"

" Sarah yaar woh ...."

She couldn't complete her sentence as peon informed them to come to assembly ground and they went ..

Zain saw Manahil and told Sameer " chal wahaan jaake kharre hotay hain na"

Sameer told " nhi mai idhar theek hun , mujhe koi shoq nhi udhar Jane ka "

Zain rolled his eyes and went near Manahil and Sarah ...

" Hey girlzz !! "

Sarah excitedly replied " hiii kese hain Ap , yahaan kyu bulaya hai inhone humhe?"

He replied " no idea !!"

He requested Sarah to bring a coffee for 3 of them and she felt an awesome feeling that he asked her for coffee ...

As soon as Sarah left , Manahil apologized him for not being able to reply his message as she slept early ...

She frowned making an innocent face and said " sorry Zain mai reply Nhi kar payi apko , Aldi sogyi thi kal "

He laughed saying " Allah itna maasoom sorry , koi baat nhi  hota hai "

Sameer saw both of them smiling and felt all girls are same

" doh chaar baaten karlo toh sab larkyan peeche parjati hain "

Sarah returned with coffee cups and saw them talking and felt a pang of jealousy in her heart ....

She interrupted them saying " coffeee " !!

Zain smiled at her saying thank you !!

She started to say something when principal announced in Mike ..

" GOOD MORNING EVERYONE , I called u all here to announce that a function is going to be held on the occasion of 25 th anniversary of Bahria University , I would like you all to be here from 5 pm to 11 pm at  Saturday 25 th of April !"

Thank you !!

Sarah held Manahil' s hand and said " oh my god kitna maza ayga naaa "

Manahil replied " haaan bohottt , I heard yahaan ke functions bohot ache hotay hain "

Sarah : Haaan yaar mai toh bohot excited hun

Manahil : haan lekin abhi 2 weeks hain behenn

Then they left to their homes ..

Sameer and Zain were sitting on a bench ..
Zain : haan toh Kya plan hai aj ka ?
Sameer : Kya ?
Zain : Arre Karachi ghumaata hun tujhe , sham mai ready rehna apko mustang ke sath we will do speeding ... tujhe toh pata hai Karachi has no limits and no rules "

Sameer : ummh suna toh hai ... toh chal phir sham mai milte hain

At Sameer's home :

" Aagya mera shehzaada " his mom said gesturing with open arms ...

He gave her a side hug and smiled " ji aagya bohot bhook lagi hai , Kya bana hai aj "

She replied " Tumhara favorite fried rice with marinated chicken anddd rasmalai mere haath ki "

He smiled and said " ufff rasmalaiiii!"
He loved rasmalai !!