Chapter : 6 | conversation |

Start from the beginning

" am sorry I spoke alot " She said biting her tongue .

" no it's okay " He didn't know but he love hearing her .

She was on the right side, vehicles were going from there . Seeing her not noticing the road while talking he held her waist and brought her on the left side .

She freezed for a moment . He also realized that his hand was still on her waist , hurriedly he took my hands back and apologized .

" It's ok and thank you " She told . He saw her nervous stare everywhere except me .

" Tell me about yourself " she asked him after sometime .

It's something new that someone was asking him about himself  .  He made himself so busy in work that he didn't find time for himself .

" Um ,hello " she said shoving her hand in front of him .

Maybe he zoned out .

" Oh yeah , I'm a businessman, I studied abroad then I came back to Rajasthan to start a business . " He said .

" That's great to know . I wish you get more successful in your life . " She wished cheerfully, he smiled a little and nodded .

" But Mr. what you said was about your profession  , I asked about yourself " she said pointing her finger to him .

He was shocked to hear her ,everyone he met till now  he only got the questions about his profit , position , business , she was the first one who was interested in knowing himself . Obviously his best friends were there but they knew about his nature shlo they didn't ask him anything . She also knew something about him from Moksh like him being less expressive, doesn't talk much , but she wanted to know about him from himself only .

" Well what about me I don't know " He said for the first time not knowing what to say .

She let out a chuckle at the man beside her , he looked at her confusely .

" Know yourself Mr . , otherwise everyone will say anything about you and you will take their words as true one . I know you might be the perfect businessman , maybe you won't take their words in your mind but sometimes it happens we feel lost then those words started pondering over our mind making us feel worthless . Know your worth sir . " She looked at his hazel orbs finding a certain emotion reflect through his eyes . He felt speechless, her words kept roaming in his head . True to her words he didn't take a time to notice himself .

" Don't think too much let's go it's asthomi pujo ." she said looking at his lost self . She didn't know why but certainly she felt like saying those words to him .

"Yes let's go "

                        ✿⁠ 

He was talking with Moksh and Neil , until she caught she attention. She was wearing the same colour dress as him , white ; beautiful she is . She looked at him . A glint of surprise can be seen in her eyes . She came in their direction .