━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚Chapter 2

SECTOR Z55-2P SOLARIA GALAXY

⊰⁠⊹ฺ A meteor, adorned with shimmering crystals, hurtled toward the blazing sun, a spaceship manned by extraterrestrial beings approached. "Get ready, everyone!" yelled a yellow-skinned alien. The craft landed within the crystal-covered surface, and its deck unfolded. "Move it, slowpokes

Aliens of various hues aboard the ship, emerged wearing and holding different mining gears. "We don't have time to waste!"

"Secure the perimeter! Set up the charges." commanded the yellow-skinned alien as a red-skinned alien then starts attaching bombs to the crystals. "Ready, boss!" reported one of the crew. The bombs made some beeping noises as the yellow-skinned looks around once more before pressing the detonator.

The bombs made a lot of ticking noises before exploding everywhere. Explosions echoed as the bombs obliterated the crystals, leaving a crater filled with smaller fragments. "Grab as much as you can," ordered the yellow alien.

"Hey! Fill up the cargo!" "Okay, Boss!" "Move it, move it!"

"We're going to be rich!" laughed one of the crew, loading the cargo holds with crystals.

⊰⁠⊹ฺ The meteor edged closer to the scorching sun, consuming half of it. "We are running out of time!" exclaimed the yellow alien.

"Boss!" called one of the workers. "Huh?" He looks towards his workers direction and rushed over. "Take a look at this!" The small alien inside a machine pointed at something, drawing the yellow alien's attention. "What is it?"

The yellow alien gasped and stammered in disbelief at the sight. "There's someone inside?" Deep within the crystalline structure, there was a figure trapped inside...

⊰⁠⊹ฺ

100 YEARS AGO

Somewhere in the Galaxy, fought two extraterrestrial being in what seems to a spaceship of some sort. One wore shimmering crystal armor, while the other, named Retak'ka, donned fiery red armor.

They engaged in a fierce battle, exchanging blows as they soared through the space. Retak'ka relentlessly attacked the crystal-armored alien, who defended himself with his shield.

"Stop hiding behind your shield and face me, coward!" Retak'ka shouted in frustration.

The crystal-armored alien spotted a meteor drifting in space and seized the opportunity to strike. With a powerful kick, he sent Retak'ka hurtling towards the meteor.

"I'll show you!" the crystal-armored alien declared, energizing his shield before launching it at Retak'ka.

Retak'ka swiftly slashed the shield in an X-shaped pattern, but his victory was short-lived as he witnessed the crystal-armored alien summoning a crystal trident.

"Crystal... Trident!" the alien exclaimed, hurling the weapon at Retak'ka.

Caught off guard, Retak'ka was impaled by the trident and flung backward, colliding with numerous rocks before crashing into the meteor's surface.

Struggling to free himself, Retak'ka attempted to remove the trident, "You're not going anywhere!" the crystal-armored alien pressed it deeper, preventing his escape.

"Crystal prison!" the alien proclaimed, as the trident emitted a blinding light, enveloping Retak'ka in crystalline structures.

"Stop!" Retak'ka cried out in pain as the crystals encased him.