Ch 29 Subject matter: Anomaly

Start from the beginning

"You sure like you say boring things huh?!" Yelled Tsubaki on the phone, calming down his tone a little bit and saying cheerfully, "say, we'll call again on this phone later then."

"Better."

"Oh and, the old man says 'please be careful of that charm, it's handmade'-"

Then a few shuffling sounds were heard, then a female spoke. "Hello hello!! Is my Little Ani around there!?"

Misono looked at Anim with a questionable look, but with the teary face Anim was starting to show, Misono didn't press forward.

"Sorry my sweetie, I didn't told you before leaving, but the next we meet, I'll take you with me! I promiseeeee~ ♡."

Anim just pressed the hang up button.

Small silence surrounds them, with a drag on Anim's sigh as he started walking back first. Lalic following behind Anim in worry, also because he is a little nervous to stay around the pair who kinda bargained him.

Misono And Tetsu gave each other a look, like they missed a part here... But for now, they walked behind too.

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

While the two other pair discussed their strategy on what to do next, Anim stared at the black orb which was placed on a soft pillow.

"Anim..." Misono called out to Anim. Catching the attention of the black hair boy as Misono continued, "you won't be joining us... For now"

"I... I see..."

"We are not ratting you out, it's just.... You don't have you lead, and we have no idea what happened to your servamp. Nor we are in a position to try something new so-"

"I understand Misono..." Anim smiles a little as if to reassure him. Anim then looked towards everyone in the room, "I... I think Tsubaki is probably keeping the Greed pair separate. It would weird if he kept them together"

Anim gives them his brain cells, taking part in the conversation now. But voice sounded to meek to be normal.

Misono and Tetsu aren't social enough to ask about it, but if Anim's taking part in their conversation... It's probably fine.

"We will keep Hugh and Tetsu as our main... We'll try to keep that for a long time" Misono concluded, "we'll make a plan, and we'll same then"

Anim nodded, as he watched Misono and Tetsu get up and leave the room with their servamps. "And you.... Take care... Of yourself" Misono says.

"Aw, you care for me?" Anim teased, still in that low meek tone. Misono huffed and left, Tetsu waved a bye too and took Lalic along with him.

Anim was left alone in that room, smile started to slowly curl down as his eyes averted back to the orb.

"Kuro...if your hearing this... I'll get you out this. Don't matter how much you are enjoying being alone there..." He muttered, picking up the orb, along with his jacket as he too left the room in a hurry.

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

"Tsk tsk tsk... He really can't leave you alone hm Kuro...?"

The little Marionette cat skips towards Kuro, who was simply laying flat down in an empty void.

"I can tell you like it here... Alone... Away from trouble... No need to face anyone" Says the marionette, causing Kuro to only hmm. 

"Why does everyone keep reminding you about...

All those years ago,

The brother gathered at the table, a rare occurrence. "Ugh, I really hate this" Greed groaned as he sat in his chair huffing, "last time we gathered, we had this same discussion"