ch1

This is my first story and I hope you like it.
And please keep in mind that English is my 2nd language .

Emily wake up you're gonna be late for collage I heard as my mom was shouting from downstairs . I quickly woke up and get myself fresh up , I quickly walked downstairs I saw my mom making breakfast and my brother eating breakfast , hi Jake I said as I  sat next to him , hi sis .

Is dad home ? I said in a scared voice .
No he is not my brother replied . I am gonna drop you off at school I said to Jake , no its OK he replied , OK then I said . Emily your dad said that he is not gonna return home early so you can go out if you want to said my mother . OK mom .

Dad always abused me and my brother he always cheat on my mom , because she is too innocent , she says its for us , that we have a bright future .

AT COLLEGE

HI BESTIE TOMORROW IS YOUR BDAY , ANY PLANS ? SAID EVE  TO ME . no if dad's home I don't know if I will be able to escape my house . so were gonna celebrate it today I said in excitement , really !!! She said , then come at my house after college OK she said , as I just nodded my head as a yes .

As we reached her house I saw her parents welcoming me , they were the closest to me after my family as they knew everything how my father abused me .

Emily we have been waiting for you
I am sorry for making you wait I said in a low voice , its okey honey now come and cut the cake .

After the celebration

I reached home , as I opened the door I saw fear in both my mother and brothers eyes , I can tell that father is home by now , he asked you in his office  said Jake to me in a low and scared voice , I was at the verge of crying , as I opened the door to his office I could see that he was waiting for me, you know honey how long I have been waiting for ? I nodded as a no , words  he said , I said    no where have you been at eve's house . for what I was making an excuse as I said we were working on a project . he removed his belt from his pant slowly and said you know consequences honey you are late you get punishment he beats me for two to three hours as his hand was hurting or else he could have continued as he leaves my brother enters the office and helped me stand up I had scars all over my back , are you OK said Jake , yea I am okay I said in a low voice .

My brother then walks me to my room , and I lay down down in my bed fall asleep .

Thats it
For this chapter
I hope you like it bye....