Romance Arc Trilogy: Mini Golf

AN: 
I always wondered why Reaction Fics took so long to update. You copy a transcript, and then write words in between, shouldn't be that hard, right?

It feels like I'm talking to myself with 13 different voices.

4/25 edit:
I'm adding Names for Worlds, so you'll know when we leave them or come back to them in the future.
I also fixed a Comment Problem I made.

~~~~~~

In this Universe, Grimm have been culled to a pretty manageable degree. This allowed for a lot of the current generation of students to not actually become Huntsmen, and allowed them to follow different paths in life. Some changes are: the starting age for Huntsmen would be 18, combat schools would no longer be needed and be converted to civilian schools, its generally fairly peaceful in Remnant.

"Woah, that's sounds amazing"
"Yeah, but then what about teams RWBY and JNPR?"

This universe is gonna be fairly long, so I'll explain what happens to everyone separately, and as we come back to it. Ruby is still treated like a kid, and won't see her early training for another year.

"Aw, what? That's not fair!" Ruby complained.
"New laws, new rules, kiddo," Qrow reached over to ruffle her hair. "Nooo, stooop!"
"Oh? Qrow Branwen following the law?" Winter asked with a raised brow
"When it comes to my nieces? Sure." 
"Hmm," Winter accepted the answer with a nod.
"Most of them anyway."
She returned with a glare.

Yang would be told of her mother- "egg donor" -'s past, and after some lengthy talks, would give up being a Huntsmen, as she had planned to use it as an excuse to find her. She would instead take up amateur boxing with her father as her coach, and would eventually go Pro in the future.

"Wait, that's not true," Yang said upset.
"Indeed, Bart had filled in us in about your team's reasons for being Huntresses. Thrill Seeking isn't that uncommon of one, Ms. Xiao Long, but I do hope you find a more clear and noble purpose in the future," Ozpin informed her.
"Uh, Yes Headmaster," Yang sweated.

"Boxing though?" Blake pondered, "Yeah, I can see it."
Ruby hugged her sister's arm, "Yang can totally be a champion boxer."
"Well, It is her only form of fighting," Weiss joked.
"Wha- Ember Celica are also shotguns you know."
"You fire them by punching the air," Ren added.
"That's true..."

Jaune's family would move to Patch for his father's job, and would attend Signal High School along with Yang, both blondes would be fast friends.

"Us blondes gotta stick together, up top!"
Jaune smiled, and reached past Ruby to return the high five.
"What does your father do, Mr. Arc?" Ironwood inquired, "Having to move usually means an important career."
"Oh he's a farmer, we're all farmers actually, all Arcs worked the land before we go off to do something else. It's Dad's Farm, we all just help out. Used to be Grandpa's, and then one day it'll be mine."

"That would certainly explain the 8 kids," thought Ozpin, "Farmers would have more kids to help around the field. Though, farming families aren't known to move, unless the land fails."

However, upon learning his father would not keep his promise to unlock Jaune's aura after graduating, he would convince the local guard to unlock it, and would run from home at 16. Jaune then travels all over Remnant with a roaming Huntsman team to learn how to fight like one, before he would apply to Beacon.

"Wow, that's a huge difference," said Ruby
"An Arc always keeps their words, right?" Pyrrha asked.
"Yeah, always," Jaune bewildered.
"No, I mean the part where you learned how to fight," Ruby joked.
Jaune recovered from surprise, and fired back, "And maybe in this universe you don't explode. When you get to beacon at 18, of course."
"Mean!" She stuck her tongue out at him.
He laughed in response.