Ch 41 You are not that much sexy !

When she did not move from her place, Ahil asked her with raised eyebrows, "what..."

Looking around, Hiya said hurriedly, "how can I change if you are sitting like that?" Hiya's answer made Ahil laugh out loud.

"Sometimes you are really clever...well maybe you have forgotten that I am your husband."

Ahil slowly walked towards Hiya, then he whispered in her ears, "If I want, I can take off all your clothes right now and then…" he said mischievously in Hiya's eyes. Saw that at this moment she was looking very shy.

Here Hiya quickly got up from her chair and started leaving. But due to loss of balance of her legs, she staggered but Ahil quickly took her in his arms.

And his eyes stopped directly on Hiya's beautiful lips which were making Ahil very uncontrollable at this time.

His mind was saying one thing, and his heart was saying something else. In the battle between mind and heart, the heart won.

Then what, Ahil placed his lips on Hiya's beautiful lips and kissed them passionately. Even Hiya was not able to breathe. Ahil's tongue was playing with hers. Whereas Hiya was not even able to move. Rather his eyes were closed in shame.

She was cursing the moment when she fell into Ahil's arms. She wouldn't have to go through this if she had used the bathroom sooner.

However, it appeared as though she was losing her composure. He was hunched over her hair, fist clenched over it. She let out a startled "Ouch!" as he felt his hand suddenly push firmly into her hair.

He let her go as soon as he heard her scream, asking apprehensively, "What happened? Did I touch you roughly? Did I hurt your lips?" Hiya's entire face flushed from his questions, and she looked around anxiously.

As he turned her face in his direction, he asked again,"Tell me, didn't I kiss you softly?" She got cranky by this.

She abruptly pulled away from his embrace and pushed him from the room, saying, "I don't know."

She then threw Ahil out the room and shut the door on his face. Ahil laughed enthusiastically at her this response.

___________

After a while, Ahil's eyes were fixated on Hiya as soon as she dressed and left the room. She gave him an in-depth examine. Wearing a baby pink saree with black borders, she appeared to be a doll.
Furthermore, Ahil was unable to get rid of the delicate shampoo odor rising from his thick, black hair. She applied light pink lipstick as makeup objectives, which gave her an extremely refined appearance.

She also had shiny black velvet bracelets on her hands. She looked breathtaking in every aspect.
Hiya felt her pulse palpate when she saw Ahil staring at her.

She inwardly told herself, "I know Ahil...You will now say,"Hiya you are looking gorgeous."

She thought, and smiled. Ahil had just started to approach her when she chirped and replied, "Thanks."

"Thanks. Thanks for what, exactly? Her abrupt expression of gratitude caused Ahil to raise his brows and pose a query to her.

"That's it, you have lost your heart on me because I look very beautiful today," Hiya replied with an innocent smile.

Ahil was about to burst out laughing at Hiya's remarks, but he restrained himself and said, "Ahil Raizada does not lose his heart on stupid girls."

Saying this, he went into the bedroom and picked up his phone and car keys lying on the bed.
When he returned, she was looking at him angrily. Seeing her angry, he teased her once again, "You really think that you are so beautiful that I would not be able to live without praising you. I have to live among girls who are a million times more gorgeous and hot than you."

Then he made a strange face and looked at her and said, "And you are neither gorgeous nor hot and as far as sexy is concerned, there is no question of it."

Hearing the praise of the other girls from Ahil's mouth, Hiya was infuriated. Before tears could come to her eyes, she quickly started walking down the stairs in anger.

Ahil also quickly ran behind her. suppressing his laughter. He came down and started the car and brought it to her.

She came and sat in the car with her pale face.
Ahil could clearly see Hiya's displeasure. Seeing her sad face, Ahil said in his mind, “Of course Hiya, you are different from everyone else. You yourself do not know how cute you are. But I do not want to let this be revealed to you. This may spoil your habit. And I don't want to spoil your habit." Thinking, he smiled slightly and started driving the car.

__________

After some time both of them were present in Select City Mall of Delhi. After parking the car, he opened the side door of Hiya who was still sitting silently.

As soon as he opened the door, he looked into her empty eyes and said, "Hiya come fast... we have reached."

"I don't wanna go...you can buy whatever you want."

"What's this? Bring what you want? If I had to go shopping myself, why would I bring you?" He got little angry to her

when she throw back his words to him ,"When you didn't want to praise me, why did you give me a saree to wear of your choices?" She looked at him with devouring eyes with tears in her eyes.

Ahil was stunned for a moment at her courage. He stuttered and said to her, ""Well, darling ! if you are not that much beautiful so how can I praise you? and You are now demanding that I give you forceful praise. darling, this is really wrong ? isn't it?"
It made her even more aware that she really wasn't looking good.

Hiya looked at him angrily and started getting out of the car. Ahil extended his hand to help her out but she shook his hand and started walking fast towards the mall. And Ahil walked behind her smilingly with both his hands in his pant pockets.

As she walked behind, the pallu of her pink saree would blow on Ahil's face. This happened once or twice. Only then she realize that she had gone too far in her anger so she turn and collide with Ahil.