As I approach the bar I see that Scott is working tonight, once he sees me walking towards him he sends a smile my way which I return.

"There's my favorite redhead." He says as he sends a wink my way which makes me roll my eyes.

"So original Scott."

"Ouch, straight for the killing tonight I see." He places a hand over his heart in a dramatic way which made me let out a soft laugh.

"Any orders I can take?"

"VIP booth six, bachelorette." Great, all I needed to deal with tonight was a group of drunk women. They are almost as bad as the drunk men, sure they aren't touchy and say disrespectful disgusting comments. But they do manage to puke on every single surface when they get blackout drunk.

"I can't wait to go home already." I groan as I walk away from the bar and a laughing Scott.

***

My shift was finally coming to an end, it was now twelve a clock at night so I made my way to the changing rooms and quickly changed my clothes before clocking out. As I was walking to the front doors to leave I saw Megan and her friends standing by the doors. I was not in the mood to deal with her and her snarky comments so I headed towards the back exit.

I hated it so much because it led to an alleyway that made goosebumps appear on my skin as soon as I exited the club. I have really never been out back here other than the few times I had taken the trash out, which weren't many times because for some reason I was no longer allowed to take trash out. Which was a little absurd to me, but I didn't ask any questions when my manager Olivia told me that I couldn't take the trash out anymore.

As I was walking out of the alleyway, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up as I felt as if I was being watched. I don't know if it's just my nerves from yesterday or not, but something in my body told me to not look back and to pick up my walking pace. My nerves only increased when I saw two shadows from behind me due to the street lights.

Shit

As I go to run one of the men grabbed my right arm in a swift motion as he pulls me to him and his friend. I have never seen these men in my entire life and that doesn't help calm my racing heart.

"Hello pretty lady, boss has been looking for you and that little bastard of yours for a while now." The man who had a grip on me says in a deep British accent. My eyes widened as the sentence left his mouth, how did he find me I was doing everything in my power to keep mine and Amelia's location a secret. I changed my damn name for crying out loud and yet he still managed to find me.

"Please." I plead in a low whisper to afraid of speaking up any louder, both men look at each other before looking back at me with a grin on their faces. The look in their eyes made my stomach twist and I had to fight off the vomit that wanted to escape from me.

"There is nothing you can say or do to change the outcome of tonight for you." The man holding me says.

"You're going home." The other man says with a smirk which made me panic on the inside. I can't go back there, I refuse to. I only married Ivan because of my father, not out of love and I am not going back to him. He was nothing but awful to me and I don't want him or Jordan around my daughter. The next thing I do surprises me but I somehow manage to move my feet as I begin running away from the man who I just kneed in the crotch.

I have never done anything like that before, but the only thing that was running through my mind during that moment was Amelia. I will do whatever it takes to keep her safe, which means I had to get away from Ivan's men. I got a good distance away from them before I felt something hit me on the back of my head causing me to fall to the ground. Whatever hit me on the back of head had enough pressure that it took away my vision for a few seconds.