74 | you've said that already

Start from the beginning

"Liam told you?" Maddison asks. "Because he was concerned about my career?"

"Yes." The Chief replies.

"I'm still not tell you." Maddison replies, making the Chief sighs.

"OH, I'M TOO TIRED for this." Bailey says, as her, Cristina and Maddison stand near the drinks table at the prom.

"Where's your husband, Dr. Bailey?" Cristina asks.

"Yeah, where's your date?" Maddison adds, making herself a drink.

"Uh, at home with the baby." Bailey answers. "That you both would at least get to get out of this."

"Why?" Cristina asks, making Maddison hit her arm, giving her a look.

"Well, with Burke and Liam upstairs. What happened to them, I'm sure the Chief would have let you out." Bailey tells them.

"Yeah." Cristina whispers.

"Yeah, the Chief might've, but you think Liam is going to let go of an opportunity to guilt me into attending a prom?" Maddison tells them. "I'm going upstairs in a few."

LIAM FLIPS A MAGAZINE close, bored, he leans over to grab his phone. It was out of reach, making him stretch to grab it and he groans because of his stiches.

He flips his cell open, and dials, putting the phone to his ear, but the person doesn't pick up and it goes to voice mail.

"Maddy, I'm bored out of my mind." Liam says into the phone. "The foods terrible and I've read the same magazine like 7 times and you're..." Liam trials off, as he looks up because of the clicking sound of heels on the hospital floor, and sees Maddison slowly walking towards the doorway with a smile on her face. "You..." Liam slowly pulls the phone away from his ear. "You are looking gorgeous..."

Maddison lets out a little laugh, as Liam flips his phone closed

"Hello, Dr. William." Maddison tells him, stopping near his bed.

"You look..." Liam whispers, a dreamy smile on his face. "So stunning... that I don't have words to describe it."

"Thank you." Maddison gives him a shy smile, sitting down on the bed.

"If I could stand up..." Liam tells her.

"I know." Maddison whispers.

"You look breathtaking, Dr. Sloan." Liam says.