𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳

Începe de la început

They knew the strix wanted her and now more than ever that she was carrying Gemini twins.

"I already told you not to worry Val we got this" Kol assured the girl and she just rolled her eyes tired of the same argument they always had. He just leaned down giving the girl a kiss before he walked out the kitchen leaving the girl there.

Valeria just continued to do her crazy food combination now she was just assembling it when she noticed Klaus walking in. He paused at first at the scene of the kitchen that was a huge mess especially whatever was on the plate Valeria was putting together.

"Don't worry I made an extra one for you guys to try" Valeria said, noticing the man's look of disgust.

"I think I'll pass," He replied as he sat down on the stool in front of her watching her continue. "I wanted to talk..."

"About?" Valeria asked, looking up at him.

"Tristian is getting close don't you think we should have a back up plan if the truth gets out? Do we lie? tell the truth?" He asked, causing the girl to pause. She hadn't thought about what she was going to do if their secret ever got out.

What she would tell Kol or everyone else. She hated that something she had buried deep down was back and it could ruin her relationship and everything else she had going on.

"I don't want that to ruin anything, Klaus, it was so long ago that it just seems so irrelevant to bring up..." Valeria then paused looking at the way he didn't agree. "You wanted to tell the truth?! But for what?!"

"I get it Val you got your perfect life or did you because you're with Kol living this sick fantasy of having children when they aren't even yours! Or his!" Klaus loved Valeria that wasn't no lie but he knew that she belonged with Kol as much as he hated it.

The only reason why Klaus was driven towards Valeria at some point was because he loved the irony of it. At some point they were the most powerful supernaturals and for them to be together was just something that he liked to have. He knew Valeria did love him but never in the way she loved Kol and that made him so jealous.

After all the attempts of trying to take Valeria away from him Klaus always failed. Klaus couldn't stand when Kol had something he didn't and the same thing happened with Kol. If Klaus had something he didn't it drove him mad and Valeria had always been the one thing he had that Klaus hadn't been able to take.

"Klaus we didn't work...I'm sorry but I love Kol and I don't want to ruin that so please just lie. Why make more problems than we already have? We both promised we were taking that night and never speak of it again" Valeria stated making it clear she did not want to talk about the topic any more.

"Fine then we will just live in a state of denial then..." Klaus got up from his seat about to leave the room before the girl stopped him.

"Why bring it up now?! I thought we moved on..."

"I brought it up plenty of times! I did it before we broke my curse when you were running around with Jeremy Gilbert! When I was so angry that I gave you all the time to move on and wait for you only to show up and see that's who got you to move on! I brought it up again before the night I almost died because of Alaric! And if you never brought Kol back I was going to fight!"