🌺Beautiful / Festival🎉

Hey everyone, this story we have is an AU I came up with! Basically in this; Mitsuba is a human who was cursed and would sometimes turn into an apparition when angered or when he's stress or scared.

                Mitsuba’s POV
                           ╶
                           ╶
                           ╶
Enjoy~
﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍

This day was supposed to be fun why did I have to ruin it!

Years streaming down my cheeks as i uselessly attempt to wipe them off using my gross weird transformed hands.

God look at me crying in a corner with trash bags around me, just because of some radish and a lame-ass earring.

Pathetic.

The word echoed in my head, repeating and repeating like a broken record player.

You just had to ruin the mood, huh sousuke.

Why couldn't you just have waited the night, to go lash out at that wall in your room! But no! You go making a scene in front of everyone else! How humiliating

I let regret and my own embarrassment consume me entirely. But was interrupted by a voice I really didn't wanna hear right now.

“Mitsuba...! ” I didn't need to turn and look to know that a worried lame-ass-traffic-earring was there, I didn't wanna look either.

Out of embarrassment, I didn't say a word and stayed in my current position. I continued to wipe the remaining tears in the corner of my eyes hoping that'll keep me focused more than the aching feeling in my chest.

“Mitsuba? ” I remained silent

It was getting harder to seem unbothered when I heard his footsteps closer and closer. I turned to my side; not wanting to show him how revolting I become only to be met by his shadow reflected by the remaining light that came from the festival.

“Hey, it's rude to ignore someone when their trying to talk to you, you know”

I let out a sigh when a realization came into mind. The man behind was Kou Minamoto, the most persistent and stubborn guy in Japan. If I didn't respond now then he'd eventually make me, so might as well get it over with.

“What do you want? ” A sour tone came out of my words whether I wanted it to or not.

“What the hell do you mean ‘what do you want’! You just threw a tantrum out of nowhere earlier and you're asking me why I'm here!? ”

I replied with silence and turned even more to my left and curled up my knees to be met with my chin.

I heard him let out a heavy sigh “Sorry if I came off to strong... I'm just so worried and confused, what's with you, you've been acting strange all night. Something must be really bothering you if it was enough to turn you into your apparition form. ” He sounded more genuine and his voice was a lot more calm and softer than before

I huffed “No sh*t Sherlock. ” I let out a sarcastic snark hoping that would cover up the hint of sobbing

“Give me something to work with here... Tell me what's up Mitsuba, please. And maybe I could help..”

You. You're what's up. And that radish too.

I really didn't wanna be to mean to radish-senpai even if it was just in my head but the amount of envy inside of me doesn't cooperate.

“Just go. Leave me be and just run off to the others. ”

“I'm not going anywhere without you! ”