He was the one who got corrupted by that slut, Iris Long! If it weren't for that dirty and lowly woman, Jin Liwei wouldn't be bullying her like this in front of these elite businesspeople.

A board member asked, "How did Miss Young show improper behaviour and disrupt the work environment in the company?"

Rose Young panicked at the question but she quickly calmed down again. There shouldn't be any concrete evidence of Jin Liwei's accusation against her. Her father told her that their family's mysterious backer had already taken care of the company's surveillance system and altered the parts that could be used against her.

It was Xu Tian who answered the board member's question. "There were numerous instances when Miss Young attempted to get too close to the President and talk to him in a very inappropriate, intimate manner. Even when the President warned her to stop, giving her several chances to improve her behaviour, she still continued doing so without any regard to professional decorum. The other executives and even the employees could testify to this."

"Chief Assistant Xu, those instances are due to my liberal upbringing abroad. I'll apologize again for the misunderstanding that my previous actions have caused President Jin and everyone else." Her reply was calm and natural.

"And on Monday when the President returned to work from his honeymoon with Madam Jin—"

She gritted her teeth at the mention of Jin Liwei's honeymoon with that slut.

"—Miss Young chased after the President all the way to the hallway and said things that are too out of the line. The President could no longer overlook her improper behaviour and had to fire her on the spot."

'It's fine. They should have no concrete evidence. Our backer should've already deleted it from the surveillance system. There's also no need to worry about eyewitnesses. I can just say that those eyewitnesses are not credible. They'll never speak up for me because they're afraid that they'll lose their jobs at the company. Yes, everything should be fine.'

Jin Liwei watched her seemingly calm expression but he knew what she was thinking based on the flicker of her eyes. He inwardly sneered at her confidence before gesturing to Xu Tian.

'Ketchup, it's your turn. Do your dad proud.'

Visit and read more novel to help us update chapter quickly. Thank you so much!

Chapter 992 - Sue Me

Xu Tian nodded after seeing his boss' silent gesture. He tapped his tablet and the wireless projector in the meeting room activated. From the perspective of others in the room, he was the one operating it, but the truth was that it was Ketchup. All he did was tap his tablet to give her the signal to start performing her assigned task.

A surveillance video started playing on the projector, catching everyone's attention.

Rose Young paled. No! How could this be happening? This shouldn't be happening! Her father assured her that their backer already deleted this part from the company's surveillance system. Why was Jin Liwei still able to retrieve this clip?

In the surveillance video, Jin Liwei could be seen walking in a hallway followed by Xu Tian. Then a few seconds later, the figure of Rose Young appeared and was chasing after Jin Liwei.

"CMO Young! Please leave President Jin alone. You are stepping out of line!"

In the meeting room, Rose Young's eyes contracted. The surveillance video had audio? Dread filled her.

The video continued playing and everyone in the room watched.

"Are you really married?"

"Yes." Jin Liwei raised his hand to show his wedding ring.