"You can all condemn me, I don't care! But you have no right, absolutely no right at all, to slander my daughter! My daughter is a legitimate Long heiress, not to mention a critically-acclaimed musician who won multiple national and international awards! All of your children can't possibly compare to my daughter!

"My daughter composes her own music and all of them topped the charts! Can any of your spoiled children do that?!

"My daughter can speak more than ten languages fluently and have served as official interpreter at the International Business Conference, earning the praise of high-ranking officials! Can your children do that?!

"My daughter performed with two music legends, Maestro De Luca and Enrique Valdez! Can your children do that?!

"My daughter sold out all of her new business' products during its launch in five seconds! Old and ugly people like you are scrambling to get your hands on Orchidia Beauty's miraculous skincare products! Can your children launch such a successful business so quickly like my daughter?!

"Looking at your ugly faces, I know that your useless children can't reach my brilliant daughter's level! My daughter is on a whole different league than your spoiled children! So what if my daughter is together with a multibillionaire like Jin Liwei? You're just jealous of my daughter's beauty and talents!

"I can't wait to tell dear Liwei about how you're all gossiping about my daughter! He'll definitely sue you all for slander! Even if he doesn't, I will! According to what you're saying, it also seems that you're insinuating that dear Liwei is a shallow man who allowed himself to be seduced by my daughter! Did your own ugly daughters tried seducing him in the past but failed, that's why you're all so bitter and attacking my daughter? Hah! You're all so pathetic!"

Wei Lan was so worked up that she spoke normally without her usual elongation of words. Her angry speech was so eloquent that a waiter who happened to be passing by automatically clapped his hands before the maître d' warned him with a pointed look.

The waiter immediately stopped clapping, not wanting to get into trouble at work, but still continued to silently cheer for Wei Lan, knowing that she was Boss Iris' mother. If only he was allowed to bring his mighty slippers, he would've already whacked these haughty high society matrons who were too full of themselves.

How dare they slander Boss Iris and her mother?

Unforgivable!

Visit and read more novel to help us update chapter quickly. Thank you so much!

Chapter 942 - Apologize Or Suffer The Consequences

Before the maître d' could intervene and mediate between Wei Lan and the high society matrons, René Alejandro spoke for the first time since the conflict started.

"When your owner personally greeted me when I arrived at this hotel yesterday and invited me to try dining at his so-called exclusive restaurant, he assured me that all of the patrons here have class, good manners, and are well-versed in proper etiquette," he told the maître d' in accented Mandarin before sweeping a cold look at the matrons. "I guess your owner lied to me, no? From what I'm seeing, this place is no different from a local fish market where old shrews gossip about others left and right."

The matrons' expressions turned ugly, knowing that he was insulting them.

"Cancel my dinner reservation. Inform your owner that I'm extremely disappointed in his restaurant. I'll tell my friends abroad not to visit this place when they come to China. Calling these classless people VIPs and allowing them access to an exclusive place is an insult to the true elites of this country, no?"