𝐎𝐍𝐄

                                                           Chapter 1- Chosen

                                            ‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.

                                                                Harlow's pov 

                                                             Southwood High

⋰˚☆⋰˚☆⋰˚☆⋰˚☆⋰˚☆⋰˚☆⋰˚☆⋰˚☆⋰˚☆⋰˚☆⋰˚☆⋰˚☆⋰˚

As I am making my way to school with my younger sister Cecilia,I remember today is the first day of the student exchange program. Ever since my sophomore year my school has had this student exchange program. Luckily for me and my sister we never got picked. And I hope it stays that way. Since we go to a boarding school. The school would force you to room with your student exchange partner. And no way am I rooming with someone from a different country.

Time skip...

As I'm walking to my 4th period class with my best friend Colton Wilson. He starts yaping but honestly I'm tuning him out. "Harlow, are you even listening to me?" Hearing my name brings me back into reality. "Sorry I was zoning out, what were you saying again?" "That you need to work on listening." I roll my eyes at his comment. "No but seriously I was saying how I want to get chosen for the student exchange program. It could be a new fun experience and who knows maybe I'll find the love of my life." "Colton, are you good in the head? These people are only going to be here for 8 months and plus I don't think you would do well in a long distance relationship." I say laughing. "You never know Har, plus it never hurts to be positive." "I guess you have a point ,Colton." Har, was the nickname he gave me when we first met at 6 years old. "I guess I will find out in the 7th period." "Bye colton." "Bye Harlow."

It's currently 7th period and I'm about to go talk to my sister since we both have this class.

"Hi cece!"

"Oh hi Harlow—"

"Good Afternoon students of SouthWood High. Right now we announce the 5 students chosen to participate in the student exchange program. This is obligatory so even if you don't want to do it you have no choice." 

Can this guy get to the fucking point...

"This year we chose someone from each grade. If you are chosen please come to the main office immediately to discuss further more information about your partners and more. Well let me get started since that's what you all want to hear.

The first person chosen is... Liam Williams.

He's a freshman but I've seen him and my sister talk before.

The second person chosen is... Cecilia Brown.

Omg she's gonna be so mad.

Next we choose... Ezra Caruso.

Who is that? I mean so far I'm safe , just 2 more people needed.

"We decided to pick 2 seniors since this is their last year here after all."

Fuck you.

"One of them is... Colton Wilson."

At least he got what he wanted...

"Lastly we decided to pick... Harlow Brown."

You gotta be kidding me....

Kairawritesbooks- Hiii guys ty for reading this next chapter will be out Sunday! Also her outfit inspo is on the top of u wanted to know u could imagine it however u want either way. 

                                                                                          if u have any question or though ask them here!!