☆Astrophile☆

[Update: Changed the title & cover]

Astrophile
(n.) one who loves stars

The story begins at BoBoiBoy Movie 2.

[Name]

«"Don't worry! My shield is strong enough to withstand it

«"Don't worry! My shield is strong enough to withstand it."»

(I'm just using Agent Moon bc she's so cute 😋)

PERSONAL INFORMATION

ALIAS(ES)
Crazy Kid (by Adudu)
Brat (by Retak'ka)
N/N (by friends)
Chameleon (by Fang & Gopal)
Lance Corporal [Name]

OCCUPATION
Student
TAPOPS Lance Corporal

STATUS
Alive

ALIGNMENT
Good

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION

GENDER
FeMale

RACE
Human

Day Of Birth
N/A (or the day this story is published)

AGE
15 (in BoBoiBoy Movie 2)

HAIR COLOR
N/A

EYE COLOR
N/A

FAMILY
Janah (Aunt)
Rayray (Cousin)
Unnamed Mother (will be revealed soon)
Unnamed Father (will be revealed soon)

Friends and Allies
BoBoiBoy
Gopal
Yaya
Ying
Fang
Captain Kokoci
Admiral Tarung
Captain Kaizo
Ochobot
Creatibot

━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚
Power Watch given by Ochobot:

(Image not mine)(You may change the color to your liking

(Image not mine)
(You may change the color to your liking. The shape of the power watch is the same for the pattern of the forcefield.)

Abilities: Force Field and Invisibility

Your Stealth Techniques:
1. Invisibility: She can turn herself and others invisible, hiding them from view. This allows her to sneak around undetected or set up surprise attacks on unsuspecting enemies.

2. Illusion Shield: Creates distractions and decoys.

Your attack techniques:
1. Shockwave Slam: [Name] creates a big shield around herself and her friends, then quickly pushes it inward to make a strong blast that pushes enemies away.

2. Whip Attack: She makes long, flexible whips out of her shields and uses them like ropes to hit enemies hard or tie them up.

3. Disc Shield: [Name] generates a force field that flattens into a disc shape with sharpened edges. This can be used both defensively to block attacks and offensively to slice through obstacles or enemies with its razor-sharp edges.

4. Blast Attack: [Name] shoots strong blasts from her hands that push enemies away.

5. Spear Attack: She makes sharp, pointy sticks out of her force field and throws them at enemies.

6. Shield Slam: [Name] quickly makes a big shield and then pushes it forward to hit enemies hard.

7. Snare Trap: She makes tricky shield traps to catch enemies and stop them from moving.

8. Quick Defense: [Name] makes lots of small shields fast to block attacks and hit enemies back.

9. Levitating Shield: When you create a force field that is big enough, you'll be able to float or levitate in mid-air. This isn't the same as Yaya's powers, as you can only go as high as your force fields allow, which is still pretty impressive.

10. Teleportation Shield: [Name] surrounds herself in a force field that allows her to quickly teleport for safety, or surprise attacks, but she can only teleport a short distance unlike Ochobot.

Weakness (Inexperienced User): The larger the force field, the thinner its protective layer becomes, making it weaker and more susceptible to breaches. This limitation diminishes as the user gains experience.

Limitations:
- Maintaining multiple force fields and using them for offensive maneuvers requires concentration and mental focus, limiting [Name]'s ability to engage in prolonged battles.

(Your powers are inspired by Violet Parr from Incredibles)

━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚
You will be accompanied by another power sphere that's named CreatiBot.

⁠*⁠・⁠。゚You will be accompanied by another power sphere that's named CreatiBot

(Image not mine)

CreatiBot has the ability to create anything he wants, but not breathing beings. Creatibot looks like the image above when he's activated and turns into a sphere when charging or deactivated. The two of you met when you were on a space camp and saw a 'meteor' falling from the sky.

━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚
Your backstory will soon be revealed as the story progress.

Note
♪⁠┌⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┘⁠♪└⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┐⁠♪

I'm currently hooked by BoBoiBoy once again after many years and I am crying 😭.

This will be a challenge to me because English is not my first language.

And updates will probably take forever because of school and will probably only post during Saturdays and Sundays PST time.

Anyway enjoy the story!