13 - You Look Good in a Suit

Start from the beginning

I fall to the floor as I let out a yelp, looking at my hipbone that would bruise later today.

I let out a groan of pain before looking up. I look at my open closet, which was a light navy blue colour.

It wouldn't hurt to actually look nice for once. I thought as I slowly get up and walk in the closet.

I change into the suit and look at the 4 foot mirror, adjusting the suit to my liking. I felt like I looked at least decent for the camera.

I walk over to my gaming chair again, this time avoiding the edge of the bed.

I take another good look at myself before turning on the live button and watching the viewer count go up rapidly.

The intro was going on, so I could go on the Dsmp without them seeing the process of it.

I turn the intro off and greet the chat.

"Hello! I'm just going on the Dsmp and doing whatever, I guess." I say as I move my Minecraft character around.

-

I'm still on the Dream smp along with Sapnap, Punz, Dream, and Callahan, though I'm in a discord call with only Dream and Sapnap, but Sapnap was being quiet.

We're all at the community house. I'm just doing random stuff, being a bit bored.

I get a donation. While thanking the person that donated to me, Dream starts speaking.

"George, you look good in a suit." Dream whispered. I felt my cheeks get warm for a moment at Dream's random comment about my suit.

I smile uncontrollably. "Thanks, Dream." I thank, still smiling widely. "You're welcome." He replies, still whispering.

After a moment of silence, I speak again. "What else do you wanna say, Dream?" I ask, lowering my voice a bit to match the mood Dream was doing.

While I kill a drowned that was coming at me, Dream answered with an, "Uhh, hello." I barely heard him from the annoying sounds the drowned was making.

I just noticed that Dream wasn't anywhere to be seen. I start to look for him. "Wait. Where are you?" I ask, but then see him in a little wood/log building. I walk over to him.

"Why are you whispering?" I ask, but I couldn't think of any reason why Dream was whispering unless his voice was hurt or something.

"I'm- I don't know. Effect." He answered, still whispering.

"Alright. uhm-" I get cut off by Dream when he says, "I like your tie." Dream complimented as Sapnap crouch-walked to us, going behind Dream sorta.

I feel blush making its way to my cheeks as I process what he's saying more. I smile once more. "Really?" Is all I managed to say from the lump that's in my throat. I never really knew how to take compliments. Especially from Dream.

"It's nice." He whispered. I felt myself malfunctioning as I nervously whisper-laugh. "Okay."

"You look like a businessman." Dream whispered. I couldn't tell if that was a compliment or not, but I decided to play along.